Daily rewards

I haven't received any daily rewards the last two days. Did you stop doing them, or is something wrong?

Comments

• Got mine yesterday, but nothing today when I logged in rafter getting notification for it 8(

It may be that dome days go not have awards for them, but your day log in counter still goes up. But then again I didn't even get a message informing me of that either
  • My award appeared now, seems to be a delay from the out of app notice and getting it in game
  • I'm glad you got your rewards. icon_e_biggrin.gif

However, I'm not getting a message or a reward. icon_cry.gif
  • Yeah today was supposed to be day 31 Heroic Token for me, but nothing yet... Anyone actually get their day 31 reward today?
  • Twanbon wrote:
    Yeah today was supposed to be day 31 Heroic Token for me, but nothing yet... Anyone actually get their day 31 reward today?

Today is 30th day, which grants purple Daken. 31st day should happen in about 15 hours.
    And yes, I got the reward.
  • I was only on day 12 or something when they stopped. I tried reinstalling andit didn't work. Is there a break in the rewards? It's been a few days now.
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Saireck wrote:
    I was only on day 12 or something when they stopped. I tried reinstalling andit didn't work. Is there a break in the rewards? It's been a few days now.

There's never a break.