6 Important Tips for Beginners

Options
MPQMastery
MPQMastery Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
I help a lot people get into the game and these are then most common tips i give. You got any others?

Marvel Puzzle Quest - 6 Important Tips for Beginners
https://youtu.be/QXk7WftParM

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Good video.

Another great tip for beginners is that you can rotate through your enemies to see who generated a countdown tile. This is super useful when facing 2 or more goons of the same type in any PvE node, so you know who to attack first. If you rotate an enemy goon to the front, any countdown tiles they created will be briefly highlighted, indicating they are the owner.

I think I played this game for 2 years before I realized that.  :s
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dormammu said:
    Good video.

Another great tip for beginners is that you can rotate through your enemies to see who generated a countdown tile. This is super useful when facing 2 or more goons of the same type in any PvE node, so you know who to attack first. If you rotate an enemy goon to the front, any countdown tiles they created will be briefly highlighted, indicating they are the owner.

This feature was not present at the start at the game but was added later. It may not have been present when you started playing.
  • MPQMastery
    MPQMastery Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Quebbster said:
    Dormammu said:
    Good video.

This feature was not present at the start at the game but was added later. It may not have been present when you started playing.
    Good point... both of you!