Character Order

Options
I hope I'm explaining this in a clear fashion. It would be nice if we could easily change the order of heroes in a team. Many of times I want to switch their positions around but have to select a different hero out of the roster first. 

For example: if I have a team of Storm, Magnento and Thor and I want to switch Thor with Storm I have to select a random roster hero first then I can put them in the preferred order. 

Maybe if there was an option for a long press on the hero to move them to the desired position?

If this doesn't make sense I'll try to explain it easier. 

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Also annoying when you only have 3 characters that you can possibly select; the game pre-selects them for you and then you're not able to move them around after that.
  • Jwallyr
    Jwallyr Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Options
    In a similar vein- it would be cool to have some kind of more obvious indicator of what the middle/left/right slots actually mean, and then being able to sort the order of the characters without having to "un-select" a character by selecting someone else and then tapping to the right roster page for the character you want to choose, etc. etc. etc.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sounds like a "drag and drop approach would be good?