Add "Standard" Filter to card selection options.

Kinesia
Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
When looking at cards, if you want to see just your standard cards you had to manually select Origins and the last 4 sets, but with the update the Duel Deck set is visible after M19, so you can't even tell people "select last 4" anymore. (I'm NOT in the beta, it shows up for everyone.)

We need a "Show standard cards only" option somewhere on the page.

Comments

• souki12
    souki12 Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    I'd also like a "Show new cards only" switch.
  • ElfNeedsFood
    ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
    I’ll second the request for standard filters...  And the disappointment that the new set is legacy from the day of launch even if it is a compilation of cards from older sets. 
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2018
    I’ll second the request for standard filters...  And the disappointment that the new set is legacy from the day of launch even if it is a compilation of cards from older sets. 
    I agree we need standard filters.

And it makes sense that the Duel Decks cards are legacy because

A.  They are from legacy sets (both Zendikars BTW, not just the newer one we have here)
    B.  We were told from the start that the Duel Decks event was legacy with legacy rewards.
  • ArielSira
    ArielSira Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker
    Not just show new cards only but just a "sort from new to old" option. When creating a deck for an (older) event I like to see the latest additions to my collection to possibly update my decks.
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    And with new requirements I also want many many others like "sort creature by power (or toughness)"
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    So to make resume we would like to be able to filter by:
    * standard/legacy
    * time (when we get the card)
    * power
    * toughness 
  • thesmallesthuman
    thesmallesthuman Posts: 99 Match Maker
    A “historic” filter would be nice, too. Searching for legendary/artifact/saga separately every time can be a pain. Might help clear up some confusion for new players, too. I saw someone on the subreddit confused at to why Thran Temporal kept filling their Eldest Reborn or some silliness.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Since today, this thread is more relevant than ever.
    Now there's one mini legacy set hidden within the last x sets!
  • SigFreud
    SigFreud Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    What about "favorite" cards. There are cards I'll never goint to use in any set. That could help to set a deck faster.
  • arNero
    arNero Posts: 358 Mover and Shaker
    edited November 2018
    Oh, this is indeed a good idea :) Seconded.

The favorite card setting sounds good also, though I fear it's probably too difficult to implement, so merely setting standard-only filter should be good enough.