Do something about RNG

turbomoose
turbomoose Posts: 764 Critical Contributor
There seems to be a problem with the RNG when opening tokens from 5* vaults 

the last 3 releases I’ve had a poor return on packs opened 

this time around is a joke though 

at the very least next 5* release please make it just the new character 

if you can’t make that change then concider a 5* deadpool fight 

for  the first time in over 4 years of playing  I’m a bit disappointed and fed up with not getting the rewards I should be able to get 

Comments

• abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    I got 1 token for Xavier's Finest (the final personal progression token).
    I got 1 Kitty Pride.

RNG looks good to me :)

/sample sizes... how do they work?
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards

Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't. I got LumberCap and Okoye on release just from the Alliance tokens I got, didn't buy anything from their vaults. Went all in on Wasp's and Loki's vaults though and didn't get any covers that way. Didn't get any Kitty covers, but I also didn't spend on that vault. That's what the "R" in "RNG" means - sometimes you have good luck, sometimes you have bad luck.

I much prefer these vaults over the old ones that had just the new character at a 10% draw rate though.

• Drlex
    Drlex Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Quebbster said:

Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't. I got LumberCap and Okoye on release just from the Alliance tokens I got, didn't buy anything from their vaults. Went all in on Wasp's and Loki's vaults though and didn't get any covers that way. Didn't get any Kitty covers, but I also didn't spend on that vault. That's what the "R" in "RNG" means - sometimes you have good luck, sometimes you have bad luck.

I much prefer these vaults over the old ones that had just the new character at a 10% draw rate though.

I read about RNG, what exactly does it stand for.
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,260 Chairperson of the Boards
    Random number generator.
  • Drlex
    Drlex Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    sinnerjfl said:
    Random number generator.
    Thanks