MPQ Sneak Peek: September 2018 Edition *Updated (9/25/18)

Comments

• tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,651 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    Brigby said:
    jackstar0 said:
    Brigby
    Is there a reason that Wasp is SUPER-boosted in BFF? Is that working as intended?
    Clearly it's because she ate her Wheaties in the morning. :D

In all seriousness though, it's possible that might've just been an oversight. If that is the case, then I don't believe that can be changed while the event is active, but I'm sure it'll be corrected in the next run of the event.
    It looks like she got the big level boost new releases get instead of the small boost being featured in an event gives, It was quite odd to see my level 459 Black Bolt boosted to 473 but my level 375 Wasp boosted to 485.
    I only saw one opponent using wasp. I didn't notice a boost. I took out black bolt wasp with my miles and 5* daredevil.

Poor wasp can have glitched boosts and it still means nothing 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    tiomono said:
    Quebbster said:
    Brigby said:
    jackstar0 said:
    Brigby
    Is there a reason that Wasp is SUPER-boosted in BFF? Is that working as intended?

In all seriousness though, it's possible that might've just been an oversight. If that is the case, then I don't believe that can be changed while the event is active, but I'm sure it'll be corrected in the next run of the event.
    It looks like she got the big level boost new releases get instead of the small boost being featured in an event gives, It was quite odd to see my level 459 Black Bolt boosted to 473 but my level 375 Wasp boosted to 485.
    I only saw one opponent using wasp. I didn't notice a boost. I took out black bolt wasp with my miles and 5* daredevil.

See
     if you can find one that's champed. At level 550 she has respectable mstch damage, though her powers are still nothing to worry about.
  • Spidurman27
    Spidurman27 Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
    Quebbster said:
    tiomono said:
    Quebbster said:
    Brigby said:
    jackstar0 said:
    Brigby

See
     if you can find one that's champed. At level 550 she has respectable mstch damage, though her powers are still nothing to worry about.
    I fought several wasp-thor teams last night, only lost once (cascade)
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    Why Kamala as (last?) off season? Why not Combined Arms for instance?

and next time off season and boss come together, give us something to fight boredom and somewhere to ‘prep’ Thor or DD please.. shield training or an off season simulator, or even a Gauntlet perhaps?
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Smart80 said:
    Why Kamala as (last?) off season? Why not Combined Arms for instance?

and next time off season and boss come together, give us something to fight boredom and somewhere to ‘prep’ Thor or DD please.. shield training or an off season simulator, or even a Gauntlet perhaps?
    During boss events, I always leave Dat Required Character or The Big Enchilada unfinished for this very reason. They allow you to select a 5*, so you can use either of them for that need.

Once I'm shielded overnight in PvP and have my boss clears done, I finish those nodes to get all my DDQ rewards. 
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    tiomono said:
    Quebbster said:
    Brigby said:
    jackstar0 said:
    Brigby

See
    @Quebbster found one that was champed
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mine is champed but I haven't started the event yet.
    bluewolf said:
    fmftint said:
    Why are PvP rewards jumping from Black Widow to Medusa? 
    The most obvious reason would be to run a Medusa PVP during this super sized off season.... but that’s just a guess.
    Perhaps the Anniversary season starts earlier this year? I could see them running Medusa's PVP per the Favorite Character polls like 3* Deadpool and 4* Punisher have seen in past years.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    ZeiramMR said:
    Mine is champed but I haven't started the event yet.
    bluewolf said:
    fmftint said:
    Why are PvP rewards jumping from Black Widow to Medusa? 
    The most obvious reason would be to run a Medusa PVP during this super sized off season.... but that’s just a guess.
    Perhaps the Anniversary season starts earlier this year? I could see them running Medusa's PVP per the Favorite Character polls like 3* Deadpool and 4* Punisher have seen in past years.
    That would be fun, but technically the 4* Punisher PVP was to promote his Netflix show before it got delayed a month (and it had already been announced as part of Anniversary before the show got delayed, so we got our tie-in PVP a month early).
  • Quebbster
    Milk Jugz said:
    Quebbster said:
    tiomono said:
    Quebbster said:
    Brigby said:
    jackstar0 said:
    Brigby

See
    Yeah
    , I was speaking from experience.
  • Smart80
    edited September 2018
    Quebbster said:
    Milk Jugz said:
    Quebbster said:
    tiomono said:
    Quebbster said:
    Brigby said:
    jackstar0 said:
    Brigby

See
    Yeah
    Jugz just trying to modest brag his fatter and fatter wasp. He so happy he keeps getting more and more champ levels... ghehe
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Smart80 said:
    Quebbster said:
    Milk Jugz said:
    Quebbster said:
    tiomono said:
    Quebbster said:
    Brigby said:
    jackstar0 said:
    Brigby

See
    Yeah
    Jugz just trying to modest brag his fatter and fatter wasp. He so happy he keeps getting more and more champ levels... ghehe
    Oh yeah!!!! Best 5* in the game!!!!!
  • Quebbster
    Smart80 said:
    Quebbster said:
    Milk Jugz said:
    Quebbster said:
    tiomono said:
    Quebbster said:
    Brigby said:
    jackstar0 said:
    Brigby

See
    Yeah
    Yeah, I got that.
  • Smart80
    Milk Jugz said:
    Smart80 said:
    Quebbster said:
    Milk Jugz said:
    Quebbster said:
    tiomono said:
    Quebbster said:
    Brigby said:
    jackstar0 said:
    Brigby

See
    Yeah
    Oh yeah!!!! Best 5* in the game!!!!!
    As the proud (?) owner of a lv456 Wasp, I couldn’t agree more...
    Still better than 6/2/10.. My wasp is genuinly jealous... :-(
    (last 11 purple were 5x Okoye (yey!) and 6x Loki (already champ, so meh..))
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,489 Chairperson of the Boards
    I used my Wasp for the event.  It was fun.  Her powers seem to be at a decent scale when she's mega-boosted.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    GrimSkald said:
    I used my Wasp for the event.  It was fun.  Her powers seem to be at a decent scale when she's mega-boosted.
    “Can beat enemies 100 levels lower” is not a good measure of success.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    zodiac339 said:
    GrimSkald said:
    “Can beat enemies 100 levels lower” is not a good measure of success.
    I don't think it was meant as a measure of success. More like pointing at a possible avenue of improvement.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *(9/24/18) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, and Deadpool's Dailies.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2018
    next 3 PVP Medusa, Medusa then 4 marvel, then America??  Don’t know if I should be excited or nervous 
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Brigby
    It’s odd for them not to give you the new boosted list to go with the events starting on Thursday. You should scold them for that.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards

Some tough PVP’s coming up, glad I have all 3 of the 4* champed, I learned the hard way from the Valkyrie PVP what happens otherwise.