4* DDQ There's a bounty on the belle

Dormammu
Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
5/3/5 Lv 280 Valkyrie

I took +2 red and +100% match damage and had no issues denying Rogue green.

Comments

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Level 209 Valkyrie at 3/3/4. Went in with +2 red. Got a super lucky board and hit Rogue with red almost immediately. Figured I lucked out and then Rogue would destroy me. Nope. I must have gotten four or five straight match 4s or 5s. I'd get a match 4 then it would cascade into a match 5. Next thing I know Rogue is almost dead and I had collected enough red to finish her off with Dragonfang.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    5/3/5 Lvl 281 Valkyrie. Went in with +2 red AP and +100% Valkyrie damage from the character-specific boosts I still had lying around. Ended up being unnecessary, since the board was really heavy on red, and almost entirely lacking green. By the time I had enough rad for Dragonfang Fury, Rogue's health was low enough that that ended the fight.
    Token waiting at least for Kitty, Nebula, and Dazzler to enter Tokens, maybe until Wasp leaves.
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    2/4/4 Valkyrie - failed at level 172, increased her to level 209 and paid particular attention to deny green (oh and used match damage boosts) and won that time. Setting off the bounty hunter had the added bonus of taking away any green Rogue may have collected.

Token was another Okoye Yellow - now 1/4/2. Really enjoyed using Okoye in the Hulk 7 day event

• marvel075
    marvel075 Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    2/4/2 Valkyrie and surprisingly was super easy since  i used her special 100% damage boost and all match damage, which shredded rogue, and LT got me deadpool
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just champed her with the HfH offer and ran her Lv270 5/5/3 with +50% & +2 AP R/Y and Star Lord’s Element Guns.  Even with a red boost, I couldn’t get a red match to save my life but just match damage and the bounty AP steal was giving me a comfortable lead, until she got a couple good cascades, which led to two greens and a red in the span of 3 turns.  I still managed to win, but with only ~350 hit points remaining.  This was one of the first matches where I think the AI cascade change might have saved me from otherwise certain defeat.  We’ll never know, but it sure had that feeling.

The token gave me a Spider Woman.
  • wingX
    wingX Posts: 252 Mover and Shaker
    5/2/2, lvl 140, win on 2nd tries with +50% red/yellow damage, +50% black/green damage and +2 red AP. I mange to get lucky to deny Rogue's green and to hit her with red which destroy her green AP and obtain some red AP, then hit her with red after some turns top KO her.

• Persephone
    Persephone Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
    I'm shocked that I won first time with my level 168 (2/3/3) Valkyrie.  I did use +2 yellow/red AP and +100% Valkyrie power boost (since I still had some).  I stole as much green as I could and favored red matches.    
    LT was first Wasp cover.  
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hm. I've tried a few times but my 0/2/3 Valkyrie is probably going to have to sit this one out.