Galactus Hungers - Event Details (9/18/18)

13»

Comments

• ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    I'm running 5*Thanos/MEHulk/Grocket. (all champed)
    In R3 I downed Galactus without even making a match, just the opening cascade from MEH was enough.
    This is my first Boss event with champed 5*s. Feeder nodes have been simple so far, we shall see what happens with the next flip when the crazy roster scaling kicks in. 
    so...  does Thanos' purple shut down galactus? 
  • Fembot13
    Fembot13 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Can someone tell me how/when Galactus moves to the next level? Like I have been playing him at level 250 and I have earned all 8/8 rewards 4 matches ago, but  he doesn't move to level 300. When does he move to level 300? Is it time based?
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
    Fembot13 said:
    Can someone tell me how/when Galactus moves to the next level? Like I have been playing him at level 250 and I have earned all 8/8 rewards 4 matches ago, but  he doesn't move to level 300. When does he move to level 300? Is it time based?
    Your alliance as a whole has to finish him, so you need 985,000 points to finish Round 4 Galactus, then it resets and you start on Round 5 Galactus. Yeah, you don't keep getting rewards, which sucks.
  • Fembot13
    Fembot13 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Fembot13 said:
    Your alliance as a whole has to finish him, so you need 985,000 points to finish Round 4 Galactus, then it resets and you start on Round 5 Galactus. Yeah, you don't keep getting rewards, which sucks.
    Thank you! I couldn't figure out what prompted him to move to the next level. This helped!
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 967 Critical Contributor
    MEHulk, Chavez, and SSurfer 

SSurfer because he's my next highest after boosted MEHulk and because the two of them happen to complete the rainbow.

I set my MEHulk at 5/5/3 to maximize the (possible AP generating) chaos.
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    boosted MEH is a godsend. even in round 8 with coulson and switch.

tried boosted 4*if with c4ge and shuri. don't even need them boosted.. .

but still, it won't get boring watching MEH destroy the board over and over.