Not much activity in Coalition threads...

Aeroplane
Aeroplane Posts: 314 Mover and Shaker
The last post was by Sarahschmara who just left the game. Anyways looking for an active coalition. I posted some info in the "looking for a coalition thread"  cheers

Comments

• Aeroplane
    Sorry didn't even notice the private messages in the corner. Just randomized and found one. They need to update the Join coalition page. 
  • Stalker
    Stalker Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
    Yeah im looking for a new top 100 but that page seemed dead so I stopped looking
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Aeroplane said:
    The last post was by Sarahschmara who just left the game. Anyways looking for an active coalition. I posted some info in the "looking for a coalition thread"  cheers
    Don't forget the coalition threads below the stickies! The last post there was by me - from the Ashes and TP9 are always actively recruting there!
    And I can assure you that @Sarahschmara did absolutely not leave the game, but currently leads D3fenestrate.

The coalition function in game as well as the forum need some love anyway, totally agree with you here!
  • Aeroplane
    My bad, just realized it was your reply to another person leaving. sorry.
  • Sarahschmara
    Sarahschmara Posts: 554 Critical Contributor
    Aeroplane said:
    Heh, you had me confused for a minute! ;)
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think the bigger issue is the way the forums handle messages.  I know I've sent out a few to people from the coalition thread, but I have no way of knowing if they got it or not and it is really easy to miss the notification icon.
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Aeroplane said:

"What did I do last night after a few drinks?" "Oops..."
  • Sarahschmara
    Kinesia said:
    Aeroplane said:

"What did I do last night after a few drinks?" "Oops..."
    “Phew!” 

And, yes, I’ve been doing more lurking and less posting @Kinesia ;P
  • Aeroplane
    i first joined a coalition at rank 1200 and we had 4-6 people play in an event, but I was surprised how fast we climbed to 520. Only when we dropped 1-2 people an event , I decided to take a journey with the Coalition spaceship. Many planets I found deserted, uninhabitable with a population dwindling on some, many statues of a traveler named Necrossi with arms outstretched ina welcoming pose, and whispers of long past civilizations. I've heard of a supreme race named Oktagon that left an ancient device to navigate the stars, however, no one has seen the lights turn on in their time. Well, my story still goes on...
  • Aeroplane
    Power9 looks like the place to go. Point me in the right direction and I'll join whatever you have available.
  • NickBKK
    NickBKK Posts: 89 Match Maker
    edited September 2018
    @Aeroplane You are absolutely right! Your quest through the vast empty space is over. Join The Power 9 community and soon you will become a master! DM me if you would like to take the blue pill.
  • Sarahschmara
    Well, they’ll certainly have room for you in TP9–they just lost five players according to Tilwin! 

Still, I hope you’ve been reassured that there are other options out there!
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would love to see the coalitions board become more robust. I’m starting a thread for ideas there, Lets see what you’ve got!!
  • Sarahschmara
    bken1234 said:
    I would love to see the coalitions board become more robust. I’m starting a thread for ideas there, Lets see what you’ve got!!
    Perhaps it’s the threat of banning that is keeping people from posting. Goodness knows you’ve docked points from me for my posts. ;)
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    bken1234 said:
    It's hard to do so with the current in-game implementation of coalitions.. We've already had good ideas how to make it more efficient without a lot of work, but that keeps getting ignored
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *Please keep all comments civil and on the topic of activity level in coalition threads. If you wish to recruit players or discuss a coalition choice, then please visit the Coalition Sub-Forum to do so. Thank you!