Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
edited September 2018 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi Everyone,

Here are the Release Notes for the R161 update:

MPQ 161!
  •  "Cat-Like Reflexes"
What's Changed:
  • The Character Select screen in missions that contain required characters will default to displaying your highest level characters now.
  • Abilities that specifically state only one of its created tiles can exist will no longer create another tile, if it's activated by a power that activates other powers.
    • Example: "Mockingbird's 'Opportunist' will not cause Black Bolt's 'The Silent King' to create another Motivation tile, if there is already an existing Motivation tile on the board."
  • Fixed a few instances where power banners were being displayed for each activating Countdown tile per turn, instead of only the first.
  • Notification text no longer appear cut off on Android devices.
  • Starting with R161, players who purchased the Starter offer will start to see other offers become available to them.
Character Changes / Fixes:
  • Doctor Octopus (Otto Octavius)'s power 'Insult to Injury' now activates when matching an enemy Repeater tile.
  • The Passive component of Gamora (Awesome Mix Volume 2)'s power 'The Deadliest Woman' will no longer activate if there are enemy Purple Invisibility tiles with friendly purple special tiles.
  • Jessica Jones (Alias Investigations)'s power 'Body Check' can no longer be activated when the only target is Airborne or Invisible.
  • Loki (God of Mischief)'s power 'Shadowplay' and Medusa (Inhuman Queen)'s power 'Entanglement' will continue to function after a wave has been completed.
  • Okoye (Warrior General)'s power 'Wakanda Forever' now increases damage of Winter Soldier (Bucky Barnes)'s power 'Precision Shot'.
  • The tile created by Vision (Android Avenger)'s power 'Density: Heavy' will no longer be removed between waves.
  • The tile created by Vulture (Adrian Toomes)'s power 'One Fell Swoop' will continue to function correctly, if the color of the tile is changed before it activates.
  • Vulture (Adrian Toomes)'s power 'Hybrid Slicer' generates AP for each tile destroyed.
  • Thor (Gladiator)'s power 'Raging Fire' now properly keeps the initial strength of Protect tiles when converting them to Strike tiles.

Comments

• Chipster22
    Chipster22 Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker
    Brigby said:

• Fixed a few instances where power banners were being displayed for each activating Countdown tile per turn, instead of only the first.
    Wonder if this will affect Coulson/5* Hawkeye?  Lots of banners generated by them two.
  • Richyyy
    Richyyy Posts: 305 Mover and Shaker
    edited September 2018
    Brigby said:

MPQ 161!

•  "Cat-Like Reflexes"
    Is Kitty Pryde just too obvious?
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Brigby said:

MPQ 161!
    •  "Cat-Like Reflexes"
    Tigra confirmed
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    “Cat-like reflexes” rather that “Cat reflexes”. I’d say that foxes are the most “cat-like” animals (a case could be made for ferrets, but foxes are closer to cats than dogs). Foxes reflexes are more about wits than agility, so the clue could also be simply “Witty”. In MCU, the two wittiest characters are Loki (who we just got) and Tony Stark. And after seeing Infinity War, I think everyone can agree, we absolutely NEED that nanotech suit as a second 5* Iron Man.
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    task master. . 
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,651 Chairperson of the Boards
    Felicia Hardy? We need more spidey goodies. Anniversary support of the spider buggy, and spiderham as an exclusive 5* that both Howard and devil dino will feed upon release! 
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is amazing! Demi got Marvel to partner with DC to get Catwoman in the game! Yes!!!!!
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2018
    No fix for the roster screen placement when entering battle? Tell the developers they're killing me, @Brigby.
    KILLING ME.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,311 Site Admin
    Dormammu said:
    No fix for the roster screen placement when entering battle? Tell the developers they're killing me, @Brigby.
    KILLING ME.
    Whoops! That should have been in there! Good catch, fixed!
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    "In the garage where I belong,
     No one hears me sing this song."
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    • Vulture (Adrian Toomes)'s power 'Hybrid Slicer' generates AP for each tile destroyed.
    Did it generate AP before and it was just bugged, or has it never generated AP and this was an oversight from when he was created? I'm assuming it's based on the principle that powers which destroy tiles should generate AP unless their description specifically says they don't...
  • Bubba3210
    Bubba3210 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    White tiger?
  • justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    CNash said:
    Did it generate AP before and it was just bugged, or has it never generated AP and this was an oversight from when he was created? I'm assuming it's based on the principle that powers which destroy tiles should generate AP unless their description specifically says they don't...
    It’s a bug because Vulture’s blue definitely used to generate AP from the special tiles it destroyed. I noticed the bug when it wasn’t generating purple from removing Venom’s invisibility tiles during Sinister Six.
  • MrEd95
    MrEd95 Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    My guess is either black cat, kitty pryde, or patsy.

Personally, im hoping for Kitty, as ive been requesting her in Just about every survey for around 4 years, but any of the three would be cool
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 660 Critical Contributor
    shardwick said:
    This is amazing! Demi got Marvel to partner with DC to get Catwoman in the game! Yes!!!!!
    Unfortunately it is the Halle Berry movie version.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    zodiac339 said:
    “Cat-like reflexes” rather that “Cat reflexes”. I’d say that foxes are the most “cat-like” animals (a case could be made for ferrets, but foxes are closer to cats than dogs). 
    Biologically, this is blatantly false. At risk of derailing the thread.

It could just be Selena Kyle, right,