HoD Question

Options
I have to attend a family reunion this Saturday.  Ugh.  My family refused to do this over Labor Day weekend.  It had to be this weekend.  More ugh.  Anyway....
Does anybody know when the 48hr sub will be for HOD?  I need to know because it determines whether or not I can even play this event and attempt to place to get a Dazzler cover.   Thanks.  

Comments

• St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It is usually the first sub (48x24x24). I am assuming that is the case for this run, but haven't entered yet to confirm that.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I miss the days where event lengths and sub lengths were locked and you didn't have to pay close attention, play guessing games, or go ask on the forums because it didn't change...
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yes, it's the first sub that's 48 hours.
  • Persephone
    Persephone Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thanks for the replies, everybody.  
    I'll have to pass this time, which sucks.  I've been able to place Top 50 in SCL 6 for the last six 4* releases.  I was hoping to keep that streak alive.  
    I don't know about everybody else, but I had a good time with the first node of Shield Training.  Nobody down and I pretty much knocked everybody out without much health loss.  I enjoyed Dazzler, so I was hoping 48 hr sub was second event.  
     Alas, no I can't play because Demeter demanding my attention at the family reunion.     

• Persephone
    Persephone Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thanks, @ OJSP!  I may do that.  
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    broll said:
    I miss the days where event lengths and sub lengths were locked and you didn't have to pay close attention, play guessing games, or go ask on the forums because it didn't change...

Sub lengths are internally consistent at least. When Hearts of Darkness is the four day version, the two day sub is Always the first one. Same goes for the newer story events - Honor Among Thieves and Webbed Wonder at least. The older story events (Unstable ISO, The Hunt, Meet Rocket and Groot) have the 48 hour sub in the middle when it's the four day version.