The Big Enchilada DDQ stunned but able to move? [Investigating]

jtsings
jtsings Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
   Now I'm not a verteran player by any means but I've never had this happen before.  I was playing the Big Enchila with America Chavez, Main Event Hulk, and Mockingbird.  MEH did his tile swapping at the beginning and made a match 5 but because Jean Grey was on the opposing team each of my team members were stunned.   But all of a sudden I was surprised to see that all of my team was stunned but the AI wasn't making a match like it normally would.  It was actually waiting for me to make a match even though all of my team was stunned.  See below

https://www.flickr.com/photos/142254301@N03/42661187450/in/dateposted-public/

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2018
    @jtsings
    Could you tell me what happened next? Was the game stuck since the AI was waiting on you to move? 
  • jtsings
    jtsings Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    edited September 2018
       Sorry I'm getting back to you late, I didn't notice that you had responded.  The game wasn't stuck per se, it just showed all of my characters stunned and the AI was not making any moves.  But once I matched the 1st few tiles the game moved on as normal.  This seems like a pretty uncommon occurrence and it only seems to be applicable when Main Event Hulk is matched against an AI Jean Grey and a match 5 is created before any moves are made, so probably not worth much effort into investigating.  To me it seems like the game is programmed to give the non-AI player the first move; so in this rare instance, even though everyone on my team was stunned, I still made the first move. 
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think I had that happen to me too. I saw the match 5 coming from a cascade and thought I would get burned. But I was not stunned and could play on as usual. Don't remember if my team was damaged, though.
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    Happened again. No damage and a 1-count cd that resolves immediately without stun. Oh, well.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    @jtsings
    @qandols
    After checking with the team, they are aware of this issue. Specifically, the player's turn remains active with all characters stunned when MEH's Grand Entrance triggers Jean Grey's Psychic Feedback at the start of the battle.