Spider-Man vs. The Sinister Six: Event Details (8/29/18)

Options
124»

Comments

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    Don't use Infinity War Spidey against Venom. I champed him so of course was eager to play around with him and completely forgot about the mechanics of how boss Venom works. Turns out he LOVES those web tiles Spidey is making..it was a shock to see him downed in one hit as Venom devoured.

See, even as relatively easy this event is, you only need to make a boneheaded mess-up like the above and you have to eat a health pack.
    Iron Spidey was going to be my next champed 4*. In my very first boss fight of round 2 I had him in there and after that one fight he was like half dead and that was even with MEHulk doing most matches. Level 220 I think so it's not like I only had him at level 70. Head to the back of the line with Winter Soldier, Peter. Maybe on the day that Miles and Spider Gwen get champed I'll champ you too but you won't be getting champed anytime soon. Rather put that iso into Thor, Hulkbuster and Invisible Woman. Round 2. Sheesh.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    Don't use Infinity War Spidey against Venom. I champed him so of course was eager to play around with him and completely forgot about the mechanics of how boss Venom works. Turns out he LOVES those web tiles Spidey is making..it was a shock to see him downed in one hit as Venom devoured.
    Ouch. That's even worse than my first run of Venom Bomb, when I ran 3* Storm against Eddie Brock, and actually used her black.
  • froggerjohn
    froggerjohn Posts: 373 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Oh God, I did this too on Venom bomb! Mohawk was boosted, so I tried her and Nico. Fails spectacularly.