Anyone want to look at my roster and give me advice?

Options
Dragon_Nexus
Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
I've hit a point where my uncovered 4*s are as high as I can get them. 2*s are all champed, my 3*s are as high as I can get them and I have no 5*s at 13 covers.

I've got Silver Surfer and Angel at 12 covers but I don't know if either is worth pouring ISO into.

Can someone take a look at my roster in my sig and give me some advice on who I should focus on next? Especially since I'm having no luck with Okoye at all.

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DN, this is real simple. If all your 4-stars are done (or as done as you can get them) you've basically hit the 'ISO-Positive' point. Kick back, relax, and sip on a margarita or something.

Level all your under-covered 5-stars. It's not like they can hurt your MMR or scaling.

• Dragon_Nexus
    Options
    So you're saying just hoard ISO until I need it. Don't do anything with it at all?
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm saying level your 5-stars, all of them. Take them to their soft caps. Doing so can't hurt you, but it can help you (at least a little) every time one of them is the featured PvE 5-star.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Options
    Okay, I'll focus Black Panther first then, since he actually has a 4* feeder and he interests me.