Out of Rotation Indicator (Indicates cards that cannot be used in the current events)

Boogeyman
Boogeyman Posts: 223 Tile Toppler
This sale is a perfect example of why cards (and card packs on sale) need to have an indicator that they are out of rotation.  Noobs, like me not too long ago, do not understand rotation and will likely be tempted to buy cards that they cannot play in the current events, because they are cheaper than the M19 packs for example.   

Also, when paying in real money, the hour of devastation mythic 3 pack is a great deal at $5.  Although, this same principle applies because all of these mythics are out of rotation. Noobs will not understand that and there is no way for them to know that easily.    

Comments

• Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Look for the Blue ribbon on the pack.  That means it is legacy (and it is pretty visible).

It is one of the better changes made to the game, but since they don't tell you about it it is mostly wasted
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mburn7 said:
    Look for the Blue ribbon on the pack.  That means it is legacy (and it is pretty visible).

It is one of the better changes made to the game, but since they don't tell you about it it is mostly wasted
    It should maybe be explained somewhere
  • Boogeyman
    Boogeyman Posts: 223 Tile Toppler
    Oh wow, I never noticed that!  Ha, I can tell my clan mates now lol. 
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Boogeyman said:
    Oh wow, I never noticed that!  Ha, I can tell my clan mates now lol. 
    Yeah, it came out a few updates ago, and took weeks before anyone noticed.  They really need to do a better job drawing attention to things.
  • stikxs
    stikxs Posts: 518 Critical Contributor
    Also, when you're building a deck if the trashcan in the upper left is black the deck is standard legal, but once you add a legacy card the trashcan turns blue to let you know while building.