MPQ Sneak Peek: August Edition *Updated (8/27/18)

1234568»

Comments

• QuebbsterQuebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards

Huh, didn't expect OML as the essential fivestar now. Maybe they had a plan, then it got changed due to the MCU 10th anniversary, and they just kept going where they would have been without the interruption?

Since I sold my Gambit I don't mind it at all though.

• justsingjustsing Posts: 367 Mover and Shaker
    @Brigby For PVE, will The Hunt be the 3-day or 4-day variant?
  • BrigbyBrigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,112 Site Admin
    justsing said:
    Brigby For PVE, will The Hunt be the 3-day or 4-day variant?
    The Hunt will be 4 days long
  • bluewolfbluewolf Posts: 2,569 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2018
    The next two Classics should have been Gambit and CapFA. OML and BP were after them. Maybe we get CapFA next.....or he got skipped too?

Things like this are why you don’t spend iso until the events are up.
    *(8/27/18) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, and Weekly Buffs.
  • HoundofShadowHoundofShadow Posts: 1,741 Chairperson of the Boards
    Why is there Sinister Six Boss Event again? Is there some kind of special character release ?
  • Punter1Punter1 Posts: 417 Mover and Shaker
    Wiccan rewards possibly mean another surprise announcement that he'll be a Strange feeder.   Would love that not to be true and that Mordo is going to be Strange feeder...
  • jameshjamesh Posts: 1,281 Chairperson of the Boards
    It was mentioned in the "First 10 Years final week" thread.  No new character release: there's three War Machine covers for progression.
  • bluewolfbluewolf Posts: 2,569 Chairperson of the Boards
    Punter1 said:
    Wiccan rewards possibly mean another surprise announcement that he'll be a Strange feeder.   Would love that not to be true and that Mordo is going to be Strange feeder...
    Wiccan is a PVP reward, which is not usually the main driver of feeders. Also, he is next alphabetically after War Machine - other than Wasp who we just had recently.  I think Wiccan is not anyone’s feeder - right now, at least.
  • HoundofShadowHoundofShadow Posts: 1,741 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks Jamesh. At least this is the more interesting variation of boss events.