Finally I can plays as much as I like....

Options
Tremayne
Tremayne Posts: 1,611 Chairperson of the Boards
edited August 2018 in MtGPQ General Discussion
I would like to thank the devs for ensuring that there is loads of content to play.

At this moment I have 5 events to choose from. (I have TG, AI, TOTP, HOUR & OOTG) I think that is excellent.

I have wondered for some time why there is so few events active at any given moment, so I see this as an improvement.

I hope this is the new norm.
Tagged:

Comments

• khurram
    khurram Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Tremayne said:

I hope this is the new norm.
    I wouldn't count on it. What you are seeing now is how it was usually like during hibernum days, one midweek coalition event on regular basis and one on the weekend. However,  Octagon has been very conservative about the number of events they run at a time.
  • Wolfbane
    Wolfbane Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I recon that Octagon's conservative stance was due to the issues with game ( and probably underlying hardware) performance.
     The fact that they scheduled this number of events is a sign of hope that those performance issues are soon to be a thing spoken off only in hushed voices around the hearthfires as tales to scare kids into beeing nice. ;-)

• Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Wolfbane said:
    I recon that Octagon's conservative stance was due to the issues with game ( and probably underlying hardware) performance.
     The fact that they scheduled this number of events is a sign of hope that those performance issues are soon to be a thing spoken off only in hushed voices around the hearthfires as tales to scare kids into beeing nice. ;-)

There has never been anything official about that, just a mod who's as outside of the development process as we are thinking loudly. That said, a stable event environnement would be great for a change