Vulture Blue Passive not always working [Investigating]

eddidit
eddidit Posts: 86 Match Maker
Like the title says, several times when I sent Vulture airborne the blue passive didn't trigger even though I had enough AP for it to work. It's been inconsistent like sending him airborne and it won't trigger but sending him airborne again after he lands will trigger it. 

//Edited Title -Brigby
Tagged:

Comments

• Yakiyasai
    Yakiyasai Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Really sure you had 10 blue AP at that time?
    When AP cost reduction skill is active (Shuri, 4Starload..), sometimes Vulture's blue AP bar is flashing but you have less than 10 blue AP. Passive AP requirement won't be reduced by these skills. 
  • eddidit
    eddidit Posts: 86 Match Maker
    Yes I had enough AP, also had an issue with Thanos passive not triggering as well. I think I just needed to reboot the game, the problems didn't start till the last update. Hoping that is just the case. 
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    @eddidit
    I'd recommend sending a ticket to Customer Support so they can investigate.
  • guvuh
    guvuh Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    I'd like to confirm this issue, but also add that it works the opposite way too.
    Yesterday I had Vulture up against a Peggy.  her AP rule was in full effect, but I fired off my black, with 15 blue AP.

the blue triggered passively and only used up 10 AP.
    I am not sure if this qualifies as a bug, this is something I could live with.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    guvuh said:
    I'd like to confirm this issue, but also add that it works the opposite way too.
    Yesterday I had Vulture up against a Peggy.  her AP rule was in full effect, but I fired off my black, with 15 blue AP.

the blue triggered passively and only used up 10 AP.
    I am not sure if this qualifies as a bug, this is something I could live with.
    That's actually working correctly. The passive doesn't say to pay the cost of Hybrid Tech Slicer, it says you reduce your blue AP by 10 and do the thing. It's not actually firing the active power and modifying it, it's a separate thing. Similarly, because it isn't an active power, when you do that, powers like those on Strange, St4r Lord, or Kamala Khan will only trigger once (for his black), and not again for the blue as well.