How about a bug reporter in the game to report your last match played?

stikxs
stikxs Posts: 518 Critical Contributor
Something where the game logs most everything (or whatever devs need to recreate, but a play by play would be useful to find the spot) and then after the match is over if the player believes they ran into a bug they can go to wherever support tickets are submitted and hit a button to report a bug. They put in what they think was wrong, and the game takes that and the match log and sends it in for review. Only keeps last match so you don't have to worry about keeping track of when to delete logs and what not, and just overwrites when the next match starts.

Comments

• Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2018
    Excellent idea.

Edit: I do testing for a living and I would totally want this if I was in support.
  • NinjaNick
    NinjaNick Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Definitely worth implementing. I've experienced quite a few freezing bugs as a new player that have decimated my score in events. Anything to help the Q/A team identify the problem would be fantastic.
  • paradox
    paradox Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Since many bugs that get fixed, end up recurring after new sets or events get added, it would be helpful to have a checklist of recurring bugs in the ticket submission form(maybe with an ongoing counter for how many times it has been previously checked), this would also make it easier to show repetition of the same bug, as well give players and devs an idea of how many times a bug has occurred.  As a player I recognize all bugs can't be fixed at the same time, and it feels better to know that a bug I submitted isn't getting fixed because other bugs that are occurring more often and have worse affects are being worked on.)