Ending event screen point /rank issue

Laeuftbeidir
Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
Okay, this one is weird.
Tormented finished third this event. And second.
I have at least four different final coalition scores (from the individual "ending event" screens) , all players have the same individual score as five minutes before the event ended. Around 50% of the coalition received the rewards for the second place, the other half for third place.
How?

/edit :
I might have posted this in the wrong subforum, would you mind fixing this @brigby or @bken?

Comments

• FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    hogging an extra coalition rank, well at least now I know who to blame for my coalition not reaching top 50...way to be that guy ;)

httpsrhswstaticcomw_907gifparkingintwospaces-1jpg
  • Sarahschmara
    Sarahschmara Posts: 554 Critical Contributor
    Okay, this one is weird.
    Tormented finished third this event. And second.
    I have at least four different final coalition scores (from the individual "ending event" screens) , all players have the same individual score as five minutes before the event ended. Around 50% of the coalition received the rewards for the second place, the other half for third place.
    How?

/edit :
    I might have posted this in the wrong subforum, would you mind fixing this @brigby or @bken?
    This is actually not a new problem. I only ever raised a fuss when some members of D3NIED received 10th place scores and others received 11th place. 

Regardless, it shouldn’t happen.
  • DBJones
    DBJones Posts: 803 Critical Contributor
    RotGP seems to continue changing the leaderboard after it ends, including points people gained in battles that end after the boss is killed. That means what position people get rewarded for their coalition can change depending on how soon after the event end they get the reward.