Horrible distracting Graphic Bug when highlighting skills [Investigating]

whitecat31
whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
So I started to play the deadpool daily and I noticed a horrible graphics bug when I went to use skills that have the AP necessary to do a skill.
This also carried over to PVP. 
In the past when I hover a skill which are ready to go based on available AP it highlights or flashes.
Now when I hover over the skill, a white box flashes in various exanding and contrasting shapes in the upper part of the screen over the playfield. With the skill button mostly in the lower right center of the white box for the character on the left and bottom center for the middle or right side character.. 
If I hover over an AP skill that does not have enough AP, the skill with enough AP, will flash with smaller boxes, with the skill button still in the box, but in a lower corner.  If all skills have enough AP to be used. Hovering over one skill has a big box, while the other skills have a smaller box.  
It is very distracting and makes some skills that target a location on the playing field hard to play.
My guess the proper graphics that are supposed to populate the white boxes are are not populating them.

I can be found on Line if you want to see screen shots.
Whitecat31 is my Line ID

Android phone S7 Edge.  Samsung SM-G35V
Software updated Aug 4th 2018 with latest Samsung software G935VVRS4CRG2

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    That certainly does sound distracting. If you would, could you please submit a screenshot of this to Customer Support? 

Once you have done so, they can relay it to the team for investigation. 
  • whitecat31
    whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    Ok used the Contact US to send a message with screenshots. Does this mean I get sent  a @Tombstone Pizza?
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    @whitecat31
    Haha, sadly we don't do delivery, but I'll make sure that your ticket gets sent up to the team for review.