New PVE content!

Options
bbigler
bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
This is very simple, we NEED new PVE events.  The current set of PVE events does a full cycle in about 10 weeks.  PLEASE, give us new events and villains to spread this out longer, like 16 weeks or 20 weeks?

Comments

• abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Bring back Heroics!
    Bring back the Gauntlet!
    Bring back Boss Rush!

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    abmoraz said:
    Bring back Heroics!
    Bring back the Gauntlet!
    Bring back Boss Rush!

NOOOO!
    YESSS!!
    NOOOOOOO!

Let me expand.

Heroics are bad for new members.  I almost quit in my first few weeks when I couldn't play almost at all for several of my first few events.  Why am I trying to play a game that's not allowing me to play?  IF heroics were to come back they need to:
    - Be optional:  Ideally something people who want the additional challenge can opt into instead of regular PvE.  Heck maybe this could be an option for every event.  The Heroics should provide better rewards to encourage people to play them, otherwise like we saw with SCLs people will low hit for speed/easy rewards more often than not.
    - Be tied to high SCLs:  If not optional they shouldn't be applied lower than SCL 3 or 4.  Don't push away new customers, the game needs those if ti's gonna last.

Gauntlet is good, but please update it for SCLs and better rewards before you bring it back.
    Also please bring back all the week long events.  I miss them.  *tear*

Boss Rush was bad.  Not a bad concept but a terrible execution.  IMO Boss Rush already came back, as the Sinister Six and it's pretty good.  I don't have a problem with them doing more events like the later, avoid the former.  
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I must be the only person who didn't complain about boss rush.  I found a way to beat it, which required discovering a new team (XFW + Magneto + Loki) and then it became very fun to play because I could take down all 3 bosses in 1 turn! (once the combo got going).