3* Loki missing from latest in-game user poll

Options
abmoraz
abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
In the second part of the poll (the part after they ask you "wanna stop now, or spend 2 more minutes ?") there are some issues with the questions:

1. in the "Who is your favorite 3** character?" question, Loki is missing.  I was legitimately looking for him as my answer and he wasn't in the list.  I had to go with BatteryMan instead (with Scarlet Witch and Iron Fist as a close 3rd/4th)

2. In the "what is your favorite special PVE event?" question, the Gauntlet wasn't listed.

3. In the "what is your favorite PvP event? question, "None, oh god why?  Why do we have to play this broken interface of an event to maintain any asemblence of progress in this game???" was missing from the options, so I just left it blank.

4. In the "What is your favorite support?" Neither 'Underwire' nor 'None' nor 'I haven't ever used them because they just slow down my PvE clears' were available, so I left it blank.

Obviously... points 1 and 2 are real.  Points 3 and 4 are more silly observations on my feelings about those 2 parts of the game.

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    abmoraz said:
    3. In the "what is your favorite PvP event? question, "None, oh god why?  Why do we have to play this broken interface of an event to maintain any asemblence of progress in this game???" was missing from the options, so I just left it blank.

4. In the "What is your favorite support?" Neither 'Underwire' nor 'None' nor 'I haven't ever used them because they just slow down my PvE clears' were available, so I left it blank.
    This seems more like feedback...