LT decision making thread

Vhailorx
Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
Okoye is good enough that I will spend all of my tokens/cp try to build her before she leaves the pool.  So the only question for me is whether I should pull now to improve on my 7-cover lumbercap, or should I wait until Loki enters the pool next week (I already have a single Loki cover for essential purposes).

Comments

• ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    What level is your Bucky? Knowing the number of potential feeder covers in the future helps a bit in the recommendation.

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,895 Chairperson of the Boards
    How many pulls do you have saved?

As for Cap vs. Loki, it’s really a matter of preference I think as both are in that same mid-tier. I personally like Loki better as a 4* player. I like that he can tank and revive over and again (passively!) saving me healthpacks (if I ever decide to chase, level and use him). Whereas with Cap (who I only play when boosted/essential), he usually tanks and dies, not reviving anyone else (super expensive to do so anyway).

People say Cap’s red is the big boss killer, but boss events being untimed and not particularly challenging, to me mean that’s not a niche necessarily in need of filling. The top 3 meta characters also all have an active red (Thor, Jess, Okoye). And so you are really playing him for his purple, which is actually a pretty good suppressor but I tend to like things that accelerate (Thor Green, Jess Blue, Okoye Black) rather than slow down matches (those accelerating abilities are why the aforementioned three are the meta).

I’d give the nod to Loki as his kit seems more fun and unique. Better revive mechanic and a Purple high damage dealing active which none of the meta 5s have.   Making him a decent pairing.