Mystique Shapeshift/Masterstroke not working as intended [Investigating]

Waddles_Pines
Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
Edit: Changed title, not Rogue specific, not just Shapeshift, Masterstroke also

Was in the last lightning round of the week.  My Mystique is 3/5/5 so she should stun the opponent 1 turn when shapeshifting.  

My team: Mystique/Mags/Doom
Enemy: Mystique/Mags/3* Doc Strange

I Shapeshifted Mags and Mystique turned into Mags but the opponent did not get stunned.  Tried using Masterstroke and it didn't remove the shapeshift tile and only did base damage.  
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lightning round, I was running Mystique/Doom/Mags against Mystique/Iceman/Rogue.  I shape shifted Rogue and she didn't get stunned for 1 turn.  Because of that shapeshift didn't do additional damage and only damaged her for half the normal damage.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    Did you use the 1/1/1 loaner? At 1 cover, Mystique purple doesn't stun. Also, Shapeshift doesn't do damage as far as I know.
  • Waddles_Pines
    edited August 2018
    Sorry I meant Masterstroke when I was talking about damage.  I was using my own Mystique, so purple was at 5, so it should have stunned 1 turn.  

In case this is a bug, here's additional info for the devs.  Rogue had Gloves Off activated, but it was on Mags, so she stopped blue.  The shapeshift countdown stayed on the board after I fired Masterstroke, but I can't remember if it stole any AP.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Waddles_Pines If it happens again, I'd recommend taking screenshots of the board and the characters that made up both teams and contacting Customer Support. 
  • Waddles_Pines
    Tombstone said:
    @Waddles_Pines If it happens again, I'd recommend taking screenshots of the board and the characters that made up both teams and contacting Customer Support. 
    @Tombstone
    I changed the topic title.  I managed to run her again in the last lightning round and both Shapeshift and Masterstroke are bugged.  I'll open up a ticket with Cust Support later.  Can't take screenshots at the moment cause I only run her during lightning rounds or pvp when she's required.  
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Waddles_Pines
    Excellent. Once you've submitted your ticket, Support can relay the additional information to the team for investigation. 
  • Waddles_Pines
    @Tombstone
    FYI I submitted the ticket and mentioned your name since you might be able to explain what I'm talking about to CS.  If they have any additional questions, you can send me a PM and I'll reply back.  It's much easier to type a response this way than through in game help.  Also, FYI if memory serves me right, two weeks ago (last time villain lightning rounds were run) Mystique's powers were working fine.  Thanks.
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 746 Critical Contributor
    I've now had several instances of Mystique's stun not working in a team with 4* Gamora and 4* Rocket & Groot. I think it has something to do with Shapeshift turning the last basic purple tile into a CD, then Gamora's passive doesn't fire because there are no more basic purple tiles and this somehow also makes the stun not apply to an enemy.

I have not been able to check what Masterstroke does in those cases because I use black for Gamora when possible, hence the lack of available purple basics. My Mystique was configured 5/3/5 btw.