A roster option for characters that need ISO.

To find all the characters we can add covers to we just go to the rewards screen in our roster, quick and easy. But in order to find all the characters that need ISO to level up, we need to go to a node, click train, and scroll through to find any/all characters with the arrows (and having to scroll through again each time we pick a different character), slower and not as easy. Instead, maybe add a "train" (or whatever you want to call it) option in the drop down box that has the rarities and favorites? It'll make it easier and quicker to keep track of who needs ISO since they'll be the only ones on the screen when that option is selected.

The arrow disappears if you don't have enough ISO to add at least one level for a character needing ISO which makes it harder to keep track so please still include those characters on the screen when the train option is selected even if they can't be leveled right at that moment.

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    This exact function used to be located where the Supports tab is now, down at the bottom of the screen. It was replaced by the Supports tab because apparently not enough people were using it.

And I have to say, once I got well into the 4* transition, I really didn't use it any more. But it was very handy up through the 3* tier.
  • DanielleL
    DanielleL Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    I knew something was there before supports but I couldn't remember what it was (supports were added during a time I hadn't played for months). 

I realize not everyone will use it but it'd be useful for those that have a lot of roster building to do where multiple characters need ISO. 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    There's an easy way to do this. Since each tier has a fixed beginning champed level, you can filter them according to rarity at the roster screen. For example, a champed 4* is at level 270, so any 4* character that requires iso-8 would be at level 270 or lesser.

At the roster screen, the visual for a champed and non-champed character is distinct: blue bar with white star (champed) vs grey bar with yellow star (non-champed). 

There's a scroll bar for mobile user, so you can scroll to the end within seconds.
  • DanielleL
    DanielleL Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    There's an easy way to do this. Since each tier has a fixed beginning champed level, you can filter them according to rarity at the roster screen. For example, a champed 4* is at level 270, so any 4* character that requires iso-8 would be at level 270 or lesser.

At the roster screen, the visual for a champed and non-champed character is distinct: blue bar with white star (champed) vs grey bar with yellow star (non-champed). 

There's a scroll bar for mobile user, so you can scroll to the end within seconds.
    I'm aware of that. While it tells you who isn't yet champed it doesn't indicate who at that moment needs ISO. Plus I'd like to see all of the characters needing ISO together, not just ones of a specific rarity.