YES or NO (Marvel Puzzle Quest Edition) #2

Rogue4Lyfe
Rogue4Lyfe Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
Link to the previous poll: (Poll #1)
https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/74295/yes-or-no-marvel-puzzle-quest-edtion-1#latest

On the previous poll, an outstanding number of people said "YES" to America Chavez. I couldn't disagree. (85% voted for her)
Agent Coulson also recieved a "YES' from voters since his dynamics goes well with Countdown placers. (9% voted for him0

On the other hand, Ant-Man and Black Panther didn't recieved many votes from them. Even though, both are good characters, but they aren't "game changers" like Coulson and Chavez. So they recieved a "NO" (Both recieved only 3% of the vote each)

Now, on this next poll, the next 4 Legendary Characters  (4*) in alphabetical order following Black Panther will be given below.
Same rules as the first poll

You say "YES"the character if you think that is the best character in all characters given below by vote that character, or you like that character. 
Other character you did not vote will be said "NO", means you don't like or enjoy playing with that character.

And again, due to the forums rule, I am not allowed to put sexually-provoken language. So I change it into a safer version.
YES or NO. And YES for SMASH and NO for PASS.

Vote and comment below why do you vote for that character.

YES or NO (Marvel Puzzle Quest Edition) #2 99 votes

Black Widow (Infinity War)
2%
DanielleLbarrok 2 votes
Blade (Modern)
5%
EichensambrookjmSteve111BorstockPersephone 5 votes
Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers)
91%
ZeiramMRKolencerixmithkillercoolChrono_TataJexmanabmorazchris0001MagicAkuvilleherm1978TiggidaLystrataSquaresteakleatherJangoLoreMattjimfJoritStevO-Jalaeth 91 votes
Carnage (Cletus Kasady)
1%
skittledaddy 1 vote

Comments

• Asmodaeus
    Asmodaeus Posts: 100 Tile Toppler
    edited August 2018
    Seems obvious out of these choices who should get the love as c4rol is one of if not The best 4* in the game (imho). Her mix of devastating offense (in creating heavy strike tiles and boosting specs overall as well as doing really solid straight dmg when her cd tile resolves) coupled with her killer green creating passive ap gain and potentially producing defensive AOE damage puts her as one of the most complete and lethal threats to face in the whole game. In short, she's one bad mutha
  • Bubba3210
    Bubba3210 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    edited August 2018
    @Rogue4Lyfe, a full versus event was done five, maybe six months ago. I think Carol and Vulture fought for the top spot. Will see if I can find it for you.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    Blade (Modern)
    I voted for Blade, only because I didn't want him to feel left out.  Between these four choices, it's Carol no question.  You put up any other three four-stars with Carol, and the results will be pretty much the same.

Bubba3210
    said:
    @Rogue4Lyfe, a full versus event was done five, maybe six months ago. I think Carol and Vulture fought for the top spot. Will see if I can find it for you.
    The thread is here:

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/70819/mpq-march-madness-complete-congrats-to-the-champ-captain-marvel/p1

Carol wins by 3:1 over Vulture in the finals.
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    Strike tile generator, passive strike tile improves when countdowns conclude. Match her with someone like Starlord or Agent Coulson or Nico and Grocket and she's a small threat that turns a board into a train of despair for enemies who don't eliminate her quickly enough. And woe to you who grabs tile colors that are her team's strongest tiles, because she bites back.
  • Mujo5
    Mujo5 Posts: 59 Match Maker
    Someone has to explain how to use black widow.

Carol all the way here
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,518 Chairperson of the Boards
    Blade (Modern)
    I voted Blade simply because I enjoy playing with him the most. Carol is "better" in that she's more useful.
  • NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    Blade is really good, but Carol is another level.
  • alaeth
    alaeth Posts: 446 Mover and Shaker
    She's getting close... 366 and still my BH.

A force to be reckoned with even without boosts.... typically you can just blindly match your colors, but with opposing Carol, that's suicide.
  • Persephone
    Persephone Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
    Blade (Modern)
    BW IW 0/0/1.  Not useful except for essential node right now.  
    Carnage is at 1/1/0/  Don't like to use him unless essential.  
    Carol is only at 3/2/0  I've found only helpful when boosted because she's not fully covered.  

Blade, though, is at 2/4/2.  I can use him.  I love his green.  it helps to get through PVE wave nodes faster.
  • DanielleL
    DanielleL Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Black Widow (Infinity War)
    BW is the only one I have so her by default. I won her crash which is my second crash win so I probably would've have chosen her even atm even if I did have the others.