Come and get me round rewards missing

Options
MrEd95
MrEd95 Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
not sure if this is the correct place to put this, but twice now during the come and get me event, I have lost my round completion reward before I can use it, for rounds 4 (Daken blue) and 6 (Black widow black).

i play across 2 different devices, and so occasionally when I open up the game, it logs me out and then logs me back in. However, twice now during the ‘come and get me’ event, i have opened up the game, been awarded the round cover, due to my alliance completing the round while I’m away, and then have been immediately logged out. Then, when I am logged back in, the cover is gone, with the reward being listed as having not been reached on the player rewards, despite round 5 rewards being received, and the alliance being on round 7. 

Is is there any way I can be given these 2 covers again and the problem sorted? I wasn’t too bothered about daken, but I really needed that black widow cover

Comments

• nordhofsweden
    nordhofsweden Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Contact the in-game support and they can sort it out for you.
    (They've told me that I should force close the app when I'm done playing on one of my two devices.)
  • MrEd95
    MrEd95 Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I’ve done that now, and am waiting on a reply. Hopefully they will be able to help me out. I have also started force closing now as well