MPQ Sneak Peek: August Edition *Updated (8/27/18)

Comments

• Smart80Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    JHawkInc said:
    Bowgentle said:
    JHawkInc said:
    Bowgentle said:
    Preview is up, both Black Widows are essential.
    Shame this wasn't fixed.
    Is it really that big of an issue?

It's inconvenient, sure, but I don't see it as something that requires a "fix."
    It sets a bad precedent and it would have taken about 5 minutes to replace the essential.
    Agreed.

Still, it caps out at "minor inconvenience." It's not some broken game mechanic that requires fixing. It's the kind of thing most people aren't even going to notice in the first place. Like, even if it only takes 5 minutes to fix, is it worth spending 5 minutes on? Personally, I'd rather have two Black Widows featured in the same event for the 10-year celebration, because I literally can't remember the last time this was an issue. Just this once isn't going to ruin anyone's day. It won't even be notable.
    Yes, it would have been worth the 5 minutes.

Those that dont have a champed or even decent levelled bw5 wont notice this, those that do will 100% notice.

Just because it never was an issue before, is because, they never had same toon essentials before. That could be coincidence, but those odds would be pretty small i think. Probably, that was by design, mainly to not cause problems on loaner nodes, for the 2/3/4* essentials. 

I do not know your roster, but either you dont play competitive pve or you dont have much 5* champed, if you think this shouldnt be avoided, or would even be notable..

Either way, I would like to know why you even rather have both Widows featured than not. I can not think of 1 reason to be honest, since they cancel eachother out... (not to mention, there are quite a few more worthy of the special anniversary essential role anyway, or at least share it..)

Anywho, it shouldnt even take 10 seconds (4 essentials, are all unique, yes? Ok, conitinue) to avoid this kinda issue in the future. Let’s hope the devs will be able to put in that effort..
  • zodiac339zodiac339 Posts: 1,899 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lots of Main Event Hulk going on. Placement in Thick as Thieves. Placement in Red Shift. Next up in Crash. Specific in Loki vault. If he’s not getting Champ reward updates, then that sure is a lot of Red Herring they’re expecting us to eat for dinner.
  • turbomooseturbomoose Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    A banner rework and hulk ME as a feeder would be great , doubt we will see it though !
  • gravelgravel Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    I'd rather MEHulk as a feeder for Loki, since I've had terrible luck in the special token.
  • ThaRoadWarriorThaRoadWarrior Posts: 2,750 Chairperson of the Boards
    My MEHulk is at 278, so I moved my BH to him just in case.
  • zodiac339zodiac339 Posts: 1,899 Chairperson of the Boards
    My MEHulk is at 278, so I moved my BH to him just in case.
    He’s upcoming as Progress in both the Story and Versus events on Thursday. Probably featured in both of them too.
    I saw, but wanted to try and hit 280 in case the feed announcement goes live before they're available.
  • axmossaxmoss Posts: 55 Match Maker
    edited August 2018
    Can we get Webbed Wonder event soon? It's been almost 3 months since the last run/ My Howard is looking stagnant at 10 covers.

Edit: looks like I got my wish.
  • BrigbyBrigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,346 Site Admin
    *(8/13/18) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, Deadpool's Dailies, and Weekly Buffs.
  • Smart80Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    So now we continue the latest-latest-latest-classic-classic-etc cycle as if bw5 didnt come in between?
  • dr tinykittylovedr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bucky in both pvp and pve - beardcap feeder incoming? 
  • Rockwell75Rockwell75 Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    Seems like MEH might be made a feeder as well.
  • DarthDeVoDarthDeVo Posts: 1,907 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bucky in both pvp and pve - beardcap feeder incoming? 
    Seems like MEH might be made a feeder as well.
    My IW Cap is 3/4/5; my Bucky is 278. I'm very OK with this possibility. And my MEHulk is at 297. Whoever he's feeding (Loki, please) should be good for two covers in short order.
  • DAZ0273DAZ0273 Posts: 2,869 Chairperson of the Boards
    So lots of MEH Hulk coming up, seems like a good time to champ him methinks.

Also, not that I mind but wasn't Mordo boosted just a little while ago?
  • bluewolfbluewolf Posts: 2,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    The boost list is all off schedule, apparently as part of the MCU10 celebration.  
  • DAZ0273DAZ0273 Posts: 2,869 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    The boost list is all off schedule, apparently as part of the MCU10 celebration.  
    As good a reason as any in my book. :smile:
    Oh snap, Main Event and Hulkbuster are boosted? Now I can run my Big Dog team with Rulk for the all massive character art squad!
  • BrigbyBrigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,346 Site Admin
    *(8/16/18) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, and Deadpool's Dailies.
  • TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Posts: 3,097 Chairperson of the Boards
    Webbed Wonder! Tinykitty yeah!
  • monsieurmojomonsieurmojo Posts: 367 Mover and Shaker
    Lots and lots of Shuri next week...please, oh please, follow the past few weeks' example re: feeders!