Rite of Belzenlok / token Replacement (?) FREEZE

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just Dropped In
Playing Tezz2, trying to replace a token for another token causes a freeze. One other person in my coalition reports the having faced the same issue with token replacement; but not 100% certain what the issue exactly is and don't want to waste anymore of my time, which you guys already steal plenty of from me.

I recall Rite of Belzenlok would eat vampire token reinforcements from Legions Landing / Adanto, the First Fort. First time trying with thopters.

My creatures:
I have Belzenlok Cleric.
Tezz2 3/3 Living Construct (ability 2).
Thopter Spy Network token x7 (8/8)

Start of my turn, all other things trigger then Rite of Belzenlok Chapter 3 triggers. It asks what I want to replace for Belzenlok Demon, I select to replace Belzenlok Clerics, Belzenlok Clerics disappears. Then... wait for it... FREEZE. Demon token never makes it on my creature slot. I can access menu battle log and chats. I cannot move gems, open my hand, open opponents hand, nor can I see PW abilities. Nothing.

I was winning that match... I had 26 more damage to do... I just wanted the game to end faster with a big demon who would eat the reinforcements of my thopters.... WRONG.

It takes so much out of me when I invest time making a deck, surgical examining the gem board, and playing out the games but then end up getting a freeze. Farewell hard work, time, and effort. Hello worthless personal reward prizes.

Comments

• joerginger
    joerginger Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    edited August 2018
    Options
    It seems the game is completely broken when we try to replace a creature token. An identical freeze happened to me yesterday in TG. I wanted to replace the token created by Imprisoned in the Moon and the game froze.
  • UweTellkampf
    UweTellkampf Posts: 376 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I can confirm. Replacing tokens with tokens will cause a crash. Can't say it is every time, but it has happened to me with tezz2 also.