4* DDQ: Battle of the...: The Symbiote Within vs The Rock-Hard Skin Outside!

2»

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    That's a fairly dismal cover distribution for this fight, but having the hit points really helps his survivability
    Yeah. I'm tempted to try this a couple more times but I don't think I will pull it off even using boosts. Here's hoping the next Crash is kinder.
  • Steel_Colt
    Steel_Colt Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
    DAZ0273 said:
    That's a fairly dismal cover distribution for this fight, but having the hit points really helps his survivability
    Yeah. I'm tempted to try this a couple more times but I don't think I will pull it off even using boosts. Here's hoping the next Crash is kinder.
    With Blonde Widow being able to go invisible, chances for a win should be good. She doesn't have any real offensive powers, or at least that's how I feel about her, so that might complicate things. If all else fails, just go guerilla tactics, keep invisible and go for a little piddle match damage win.  
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    She has invis and a stun, you ought to be able to get through it eventually unless they put her up against Silver Surfer. I'm curious who she'll go up against? There are several characters who are mechanically difficult for her to deal with (invis-removers like Vulture and War Machine) or characters with AoE attacks only like Rulk that won't let invis save her. Or they could try to find a movie-appropriate adversary from someplace.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    My 3/0/3 Ag Venom failed miserably on the first try, but came through the next day on my second try. Boosted, of course.
    Not having his Black cover sure sucked.

LLT awarded a rare (seeing I only have 6 4*-champs) champ-level, in this case Riri.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well after several rounds of alien weakness killing me off, I finally did it! I know people say AV is groovy champed but at the build I have him he is a pain in the backside!
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    Well after several rounds of alien weakness killing me off, I finally did it! I know people say AV is groovy champed but at the build I have him he is a pain in the backside!
    I've said it before, but I really think AV has the worst ratio of "quality when poorly covered" to "quality when champed" of any character in the game.
  • Steel_Colt
    Steel_Colt Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
    Last few hours of this Crash. Still no suggestion for "Battle of the..."?  :o