Is 300 pulls accurate?

2»

Comments

• theomen
    theomen Posts: 99 Match Maker
    I have 42 champed. How do I put my roster in my sig?
  • DanielleL
    DanielleL Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    theomen said:
    I have 42 champed. How do I put my roster in my sig?
    Have you signed up to gamependium? If not go here and sign up then add your roster: https://mpq.gamependium.com

If you already have one or once you sign up, come back to the forum, click the little gear icon three icons to the right of your username, click "edit profile", click "signature settings", copy/paste the link of your roster and save.
  • theomen
    Thanks @DanielleL I've done that now.

Thanks for all the good advice everyone! I have to agree with @BlackBoltRocks, that Black Bolt does rock! But I also agree with the concerns people raised about pulling for him without my Medusa up past 320. I think I've come up with a solution though:

I will pull and aim to get 2 yellow and 1 black BB covers and then stop. That would put him at 5/4/2. The other covers I will get from Medusa in time. Any remaining CP I have left can go over to my Loki, Okeye, Wasp pull. I could even get away with pulling just 2 yellow covers as BB has black coming up in HfH. Thoughts?
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2018
    omen said:
    Did anyone manage to get 3 - 5*s with a smaller number of pulls, say 210? I'm doing my best to be patient but I would love it if I was aiming for a smaller number.

Sorry I'm a little late to this thread; it's been an interesting read and I felt compelled to share my recent experience and entry into 5-star territory.

I was hoarding for Jessica Jones. As soon as she was announced I began hoarding in earnest for the first time. I broke down mid-hoard and blew through my CP trying to cover 5-star Spider-Man in one of those special 5-star release vaults, so my hoard wasn't near as big as it could have been when I was finally ready to pull for JJ.

I waited for Archangel to leave, and then I waited for Chrome Rider to leave... biding my time until it was JJ, Okoye, and Lumbercap. I had 160 pulls saved up and JJ was the next one out, so it was go-time if I wanted to get my beloved Jessica covered. I set Jessica as my lone 5-star Bonus Hero and burned the hoard. I was able to fully-cover Jessica (but only thanks to 2 BH pulls), fully cover Okoye, and got Lumbercap to 12 covers.

Keep in mind, prior to pulling, I had Okoye at 1/1/1, JJ at 1/0/1, and one cover for Lumbercap.
  • theomen
    edited August 2018

I decided to go for it and record my results:

*THE FIRST HOARD CRACK*

Ok, so I’ve got a cold beer, dimmed lighting and Captain America: Winter Soldier on the TV….

That can only mean that it’s time for a romantic night in with my phone (as my wife puts it). I now have 2600 CP and the goal is simple: to get two Black Bolt yellow covers and then stop. If I also get one black cover, great! If I get a couple of Loki covers and one Thor, even better! If I get a **** load of Medusas fabulous! If I get all Black Bolt green I may snap my phone clean in half.

I feel pretty nervous after 4/5 months saving, but here we go. Let’s pray that the God of Mischief is on my side…

5* Bonus Hero = Black Bolt           4* Bonus Hero = Medusa

b= blue         B=black

War Machine b

Hulk Buster B

Flaptain r

Teen Jean g

Black Bolt BInteresting…. Good to get one 5 pulls in I guess.

Mockingbird r – Great, I can champ her now for an extra LT.

RHulk p

Bl4ck Widow p

Moon Knight g

Thor ySweet! Just don’t give me any more… or give me lots more….

Nightcrawler b – needed

Mockingbird p – score two for feminism

Black Bolt g – bound to happen really…

BUT BONUS HERO BLACK BOLT YELLOW!!!! OMG I’m one lucky mother trucker!!! :D

*At this point I unpaused the TV and watched Cap clear the ship, awesome. *

Iron Spidey b – needed

Wasp y

Miles p

Gamora B – Sweet! 1 more cover to finish her. Been wanting Gamora for ages!

Ghost Rider g

Medusa y – Great!

Ghost b – Yay again!

Rogue y – and that finishes her off, nice.

Quake b

Loki B – and the first Loki is in, good stuff! I’m happy with the draw rate thus far…

Drax B – Not needed, plus meh.

Thor y – looks like lots it is then…

Blade r – not needed

Big Pun g

Coulson y

Gwenpool p

Iron Spidey g

Nick Fury b

Miles y – super meh

Coulson y – uh oh! Is it all going South…

Vulture g

Moon Knight g

Carnage B

Medusa r – Yay, that’s more like it.

Coulson b – I call him Phil.

BONUS MEDUSA R – Sweet!

Medusa y – ahhhh yeah.

Captain Deadpool p,  Nah, just Deadpool p.

Ghost b – that takes Ghost’s blue to 5 covers

Deadpool p – where have the 5*s gone?

Moon Knight p

Prof X b

Loki g – Thank goodness, I was getting worried. Now where’s that other BB yellow…

Spider Woman B

Star Lord p

Nick Fury b

Carol y

Th4r y - That’ll be for an LT

Deadpool B

Bucky p – needed

00Venom B

Valkyrie y

Nightcrawler r

Nick Fury y

Wasp y

Coulson b – common, common…

Gwenpool g

Ghost Rider B

Elektra B

Cyclops b

Big Pun g

Kingpin B – That’s too long without a 5* for my liking…

Gamora B – Not needed

Bl4ck Widow y

America Chavez r – definitely needed!

Cyclops b

Sandman g – needed

LOKI B – Ok, that’s 3 Lokis, so a good start for him, common BB!

Gwenpool p

Kate Bishop b

Yondu b – needed

Peggy r

RHulk p

Gwenpool p – I feel like I’m getting a lot of her. That one BB cover may well be my ruin…. Less than 1000 CP now…

Shuri g -needed

Miles r

BONUS MEDUSA p

Cloak and Dagger y

Star Lord p

Thor y – Not really helpful, wondering if I should stop…

Hulkbuster B

Mordo B

Rocket and Groot y

Mordo b

Carnage r

Carol g

Lockjaw g

Ok at this point I’m going to stop and apply my covers to see how things are looking…

Cp 62

LTs 4

Hmmm. It’s taken me up a Shield level and I got a decent amount of ISO 8, but I’m still a bit disappointed. I think I’m going to finish it off just in case. This may be my best chance to get that cover outside of a bonus hero or waiting half a year for the HfH store. Fortune favours the brave right..?

Iron Spidey r – needed

Coulson b -oh Phil!

Nightcrawler p – Needed I think…

Big Pun b

BONUS MEDUSA Y

Flaptain b

Flaptain r

THOR r – sigh…

Flaptain b

Kraven B -needed but who cares…

THOR y – Wow, imagine if those yellows were all green…

Kate Bishop p

THOR y – Unbelievable!

LOKI p – Ok, at least I got the best Loki power. I think that’s the last 5* I’m going to get, but I’ll finish off my CP anyway.

Cyclops r

Lockjaw y - needed

Invisible Woman y

MEH Hulk g – needed

MEH Hulk y -needed

That’s all folks! Let’s tot up how I did.

CP 14

LTs 0

The CP gives me one last pull….

OMG Extra Pull gave me Black Bolt B!!!! SOOOOOO Close!!!!! :O *Drops to the ground Kirk style* “Curse you God of Mischief!!!!”

Ok, so I didn’t snap my phone, that’s a good start. Let’s look at this rationally: 104 pulls and I got 14 - 5* covers that’s a draw rate of around 13%, not great, but ok. I got one bonus hero (thank God) which was actually the cover I needed.

At the end of all that my Black Bolt is now 5/5/1 with 1 saved cover. I think I will get past 300 covers on Medusa (who is sitting at 294 now, thanks to her 6 new covers) when I crack my LT hoard in two weeks. Hopefully I will get another bonus BB and that will allow me to change 3 covers for the yellow and then I can work on getting Medusa to 320 covers for the final yellow. It’s not ideal, but it’s not a disaster either.

Shame about the Thor covers, I got more than I needed and almost all yellow. He’s now sitting at 0/1/5, I doubt I will have much use for him, or be able to finish him, but you never know I guess…

Loki was quite successful at 1/1/2, a nice even spread. I would have liked to have pulled one more cover for him, but it’s only half time as far as I’m concerned.

Overall I’m a little disappointed, especially since it started off so well. But I am also quietly optimistic because I now know I can get my Black Bolt champed with a little work and I have a good chance of pulling enough Loki covers on my next crack. I am a little worried about Okeye, but we’ll leave that one up to fate.

Thanks for reading, if indeed you still are, and goodnight! *Looks up at TV* “There’s a chance you might be in the wrong business Rogers.”

PS - I will update my roster tomorrow.

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dormammu said:
    omen said:
    Did anyone manage to get 3 - 5*s with a smaller number of pulls, say 210? I'm doing my best to be patient but I would love it if I was aiming for a smaller number.

Sorry I'm a little late to this thread; it's been an interesting read and I felt compelled to share my recent experience and entry into 5-star territory.

I was hoarding for Jessica Jones. As soon as she was announced I began hoarding in earnest for the first time. I broke down mid-hoard and blew through my CP trying to cover 5-star Spider-Man in one of those special 5-star release vaults, so my hoard wasn't near as big as it could have been when I was finally ready to pull for JJ.

I waited for Archangel to leave, and then I waited for Chrome Rider to leave... biding my time until it was JJ, Okoye, and Lumbercap. I had 160 pulls saved up and JJ was the next one out, so it was go-time if I wanted to get my beloved Jessica covered. I set Jessica as my lone 5-star Bonus Hero and burned the hoard. I was able to fully-cover Jessica (but only thanks to 2 BH pulls), fully cover Okoye, and got Lumbercap to 12 covers.

Keep in mind, prior to pulling, I had Okoye at 1/1/1, JJ at 1/0/1, and one cover for Lumbercap.

Was this when CS still did one-for-one swaps? The math is a bit different with no swaps as you can't just get thirteen covers in any color any more.
  • theomen
    edited August 2018
    I've had time to reflect on last night and I think I was being far too negative. I levelled Black Bolt to 390 today to test him out and he's an absolute beast! (@BlackBoltRocks you were right) He's also alot of fun to use, especially with Th4r who happens to be boosted this week. 5/5/1 is easily the optimal build for a Black Bolt missing two covers, so I think I was very lucky to get that. It also gives me something to chase (Medusa covers) that I know I can get, which feels pretty great.

All in all I'm glad I cracked my CPs, no regrets. I'm looking forward to opening my LTs in two weeks!

PPS - My roster is updated to include 3*s and reflect last night's changes
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    Dormammu said:
    omen said:

Was this when CS still did one-for-one swaps? The math is a bit different with no swaps as you can't just get thirteen covers in any color any more.
    Yes it was, though I only had to do one swap for Lumbercap.
  • theomen

*THE SECOND HOARD CRACK*

Ok, so my daughter is asleep and my wife is out picking apples, time for another hoard crack! Granted it’s not quite as romantic as last time but I’m just too excited to wait….

This time I’m pulling my 182 LTs. I do have some CP as well but I’m saving that for other HfH offers (just bought a OML cover, he’s 5/4/1 now). I’m very much looking forward to cracking this hoard, as having my Black Bolt at 5/5/1 – level 420 has improved my game experience no end and really made me enjoy the game a lot more. I’m also excited to get some champ levels on my 4*s now that so many 5*s have feeders.

For those of you who don’t remember, or can’t be bothered to read all the previous posts; my Loki is at 1/1/2, Okeye is at 0/0/1 and Wasp is at 1/0/0. I am still holding out hope that Wasp will be fixed, but obviously I am pulling for as many Loki and Okeye covers as I can get, with a view to finishing them over the coming season. My bonus hero is Black Bolt because I need one more cover for him to get 3 saved covers. The other BB cover I can get from Medusa when she hits 320. Here we go!

5* Bonus Hero = Black Bolt  5/5/1         4* Bonus Hero = Medusa  level 294

b= blue         B=black

Shuri  r  - needed to finish her

Loki B – Great start! Second pull in! Let’s hope the God of Lies isn’t feeling mischievous today...

Okeye  y – Ok, that’s just amazing, already I’m very happy!

Quake  b

Bonus Medusa y – yeah! What a start!

Thing y

Kraven b – meh

Blonde Widow y – double meh

Okeye y – Hells yeah! Although I can’t help remembering all the yellow covers I pulled for Thor last time…

Vulture g

Venom g

Gwenpool B – I pulled a **** load of her last time. Shame she doesn’t feed anyone.

Drax p – I must be getting close to finishing him. Doesn’t he feed Starlord? Oh, who cares.

Thor b

Winter Soldier b – Definitely needed! I liked Bucky during his PVP.

Okeye r – Oh yeah! Keep ‘em coming!

Black Panther y

Carnage g

Mr Fantastic y

Nick Fury p

Quake y

Drax r – should really check him…

Star Prince p

Peggy r

Spider Gwen y

Wiccan g

Antman y

Iron Spidey b – Does whatever an iron spider can?

Okeye y – Wow, waaaaay more of her than I thought I’d get, really pleased so far. Even better if I can get that bonus Bolt out early.

Thor r

Black Panther y

Fury y

Ghost Rider r

Yondu B

Wasp b – had to happen eventually.

Quake y – Is she going to be the 4* I already have champed, who isn’t a feeder, that I get loads of? It’s looking likely…

Thing r – What time is it? No! It’s not Hammer time!

W4sp B

Hulkbuster r

Peggy r

Carol B – Always happy to have more of her!

Prof X y

Big Pun B

Coulson b – Got like 20 of him last time, no more needed thanks!

Invisible Woman y

Mr Fantastic B

Wasp y – Could do with another Loki really…

And BAM! Loki p! I could do with a bonus Black Bolt and a million pounds and a sandwich!

Wasp b – very funny God of Mischief

Wasp B – No way! What a run! She’ll be champed and doing nothing in no time.

Miles p

C4ge y

Hulkbuster r

Mordo p

Kingpin p

Bonus Medusa r – That’s great, I need as many of her as possible!

Ghost p – Like it.

Bonus Medusa y – Love it!

Ghost r

Jubilee g – The only reason I can see to own her is as a feeder and my Phoenix is at 5/3/1, so she’ll be pretty much useless to me until she gets to 300.

Rhodey r

Jubilee g

Mordo b

Wasp y – I expect a bit of a lull somewhere after that little run earlier…

Frost B

Bonus Medusa p! :D

Awesome Hulk g

Loki B – I think I have 4 black for him now…

Carnage B

Mockingbird y – Been meaning to champ her.

Lt Venom r

XF Wolvie – Sweet! Need to get him to 300, I think he’s on 292 or something close to that.

Iron Spidey b

Black Panther b

Coulson b – Phil, I said no more.

Prof X p

Valkyrie r – Wouldn’t mind more of her so I can finally get a Thor green.

Loki B – Nuts, that’s probably not a great build for him…

Gwenpool p

Bonus Medusa r - yay!

Flaptain y

Iceman b – cool.

Lockjaw b

Valkyrie B – I’ll drink to that.

Flaptain y

Rogue g

Gwenpool g

Ok so that’s the first 82 pulls, almost half way, 100 to go. Let’s see where my characters are:

Loki 2/1/5    Okeye  0/3/2   Wasp  3/2/1          Medusa is now 299

No bonus 5* cover yet and Loki is in danger of being lop sided but not too bad so far. Let’s keep going!

Iceman g

Thing y

Carol g

Miles r

Jubilee g

Okeye B – Yes needed that! 1/3/2 now.

Star Prince y

Thor b

Grocket g

Spider Gwen r

Cloak and Dagger B

Star Prince, ok Star Lord p

Okeye r – Yes again!

Elektra p

Nico b

Nova B

Big Pun B

Iron Spidey b

Loki p -Purple, yes very good!

Elektra B

Kate B

Riri r

Starlord p

Coulson y

Kraven b

Wasp y – meh, still waiting on that bonus cover…

C4ge y

Carnage B

Spider Woman r

Miles p

Black Panther r

Lt Venom B

Medusa y- good, that should be 300 covers now…

Wasp B – Not so good.

Wasp B – Even worse!

Invisible Woman y

Cyclops b

Wasp b – Oh common, she’ll be finished at this rate!

Lt Venom y

MEHulk p – Needed! Loved his PVP

Mr Fantastic B

RHulk r

Bucky p

Flaptain r

Vulture B

Bonus Medusa p

Invisible Woman b

Peggy b

Medusa P

Carol y

Yondu y

Teen Jean p

Prof X y

Drax r

Antman p

Teen Jean g – Here’s that lull I was expecting…

Nova y

C4ge y

Gwenpool p

Vulture g

Medusa p

Peggy y

Bonus Medusa y – At least she’s going well.

Big Pun b

Okeye B – Finally! I was getting worried there…

Bonus Black Bolt B! Hells Yeah!!!!! :D Ok, I’m switching my Bonus hero to Okeye now.

Blade r – really want to finish him but I need a black, oh well, thank you saved covers.

Mockingbird y

Teen Jean b

Rogue r

Chavez g – sorely needed.

Riri r

Ghost rider r

Kingpin B

Bonus Medusa y – sweet! But keep the 5*s coming please…

Blade r – One more of those to go I guess…

Wiccan b -fewer than 30 pulls left now…

Lt Venom y

Nico p

Fury b

Flaptain b

Bonus Medusa p – Great but where are the 5*s?

War Machine g

Gamora b – one more cover to finish her.

Jubilee y – That’s probably her complete.

Iceman g

Grocket b – Oh this is becoming a bad run…

Bonus Medusa p – Well, that’s something…

Thing r

Moon Knight g

Carnage r

Grocket b

Quake g – Going really bad now.

Okeye r - Thank God it wasn’t Wasp!

Medusa r

Medusa r – I like this, that 320 isn’t looking so ridiculous now!

Emma p

Invisible Woman g

Peggy r

Big Pun g

Jubilee p – Last 5 pulls… Common Loki and Okeye, common Lokeye!

Wasp b – Lol of course! That was pretty funny God of Mischief.

Yondu b – He might be getting near done…

Vulture B

Lt Venom B

Loki g – Pretty good on the last pull! They seem to be lucky for me!

Right so time to apply all the covers, see where we are and if I’ve got any extra pulls.

Before applying covers:

Shield Level 114 (about 1272/4725)          ISO 836985      HP  2345             CP 183

Let’s see what happens…

*Ten minutes of tapping.*

After applying covers:

Shield Level 116 (about 492/4850)          ISO 1031485      HP  3945             CP 335

I want to keep 250 CP back for HfH and I got 4 LTs from levelling, so that gives me 7 more pulls…

Mr Fantastic y

Gamora B

Gamora b - Oh she must be finished now! No. 1 more cover needed *sigh*

Mockingbird p

Iron Spidey r

Rhulk r

Kate Bishop – 1 last one for luck…

C4ge y – I guess my streak of lucky last pulls is over.

So, after 4-5months of hoarding I got:

Black Bolt 5/5/2 – Awesome! So pleased with him and my Medusa is now 309 so she’ll get to 320 soon enough.

Loki 3/2/5 – Surprised I didn’t get more covers for him, but he’s going to be in for ages. I’ll level him and enjoy playing boosted this week anyway.

Okeye 2/3/4 – Not bad at all! I think I could finish her this season with a little luck.

Wasp 5/3/3 – No surprise at all that she is the most complete of the 3! I am pretty sure they are going to sort her out and make her awesome though. I mean, think about it…. Loki’s in tokens… what could be more mischievous than that?

189 pulls and I got 24 - 5* covers. That’s about a 13% draw rate again, so slightly under, but not too bad. I got 1-5* bonus cover and 15 - 4* covers, the later was quite a pleasant surprise.

Closing thoughts: I will update the tread as the season goes on, just in case anyone wants to know how this all turns out. As for the original question; is 300 pulls accurate? Well, not really for me, but I did split my pulls to get Black Bolt. That said, I am still happy I took this approach and I am now going to enjoy this season a hell of a lot more because I will be chasing something.  Plus, there is nothing like the rush of opening a hoard! I will definitely hoard again, just for that feeling!

I was worried about levelling Black Bolt to 420 as I heard people say levelling 5*s too high ruins their PVP experience. Although since doing that I have seen more teams with one champed 5*, Black Bolt has been able to hold his own and actually, two good four stars are able to win if I play well. I guess the lesson is; if you only have one 5* to level make sure it’s a good one before you do it! I’ve got to say that I am enjoying the game much more since levelling him and I still find my 4*s very useful.

I will update my roster ASAP, as I may well need some advice on who to spend my ISO 8 on. Thanks for reading, if indeed you still are!

“If it’s all the same to you, I think I’ll have that drink now.”

• theomen
    edited October 2018
    Hey all!

I thought I should finish this post off, just incase anyone wanted to know how things turned out. It was right down to the wire getting Okoeye done. I pulled a string of four wasps in a row and nearly lost the will to live. It then took a surprising amount of time to get enough Medusa bonus hero covers to finish Black Bolt, but I am pleased to report that I now have 3 champed 5*s: Loki, Okoye and Black Bolt!

I also have wasp fully covered (with 6 extras), but I haven't bothered to champ her.

Here are the pulls and stats:

Week 29/8/18

Loki g 5*
    Deadpool r
    Flaptain r
    Venom g - 4 saved
    Okeye y 5*
    Hulkbuster b
    Riri r
    Blade r
    Quake g   - Bonus Medusa r
    Medusa p
    5* Wasp B
    Jubilee p
    5* Wasp y - completed my first 5*
    Valkyrie y
    Yondu b
    MEHULK y
    Iceman p
    Lockjaw y
    Quake g
    Kingpin p
    Sandman g
    5* Wasp B - weak sauce
    Bucky r
    Spiderwoman r
    War Machine g

5/9/18 (1 week)
    Loki g
    Fury p
    Prof X b
    Black Panther y
    Thing g
    Iron Fist
    Okeye r - 2 to go!
    Loki 5* B - so close!
    Yondu y
    Nova B
    Quake y - LT
    Okeye y
    Elektra B
    Invisible Woman g - Medusa p
    Okeye y
    Vulture b - Medusa r
    Riri g
    Ghost Rider r
    Antman p
    Spidergwen y
    Thor y
    Rocket and Groot b
    Blade g
    Mordo B
    Carol y
    RHulk g
    Gamora r
    Loki B
    Moon Knight p
    Rocket g
    War Machine b

Week 2 (12.9.18)
    Nova B
    Drax r
    Kingpin p
    Deadpool p
    Quake g
    Nightcrawler b
    Kingpin B
    Coulson p
    Gwenpool B
    Rocket b
    Wasp y 5*
    Nico b
    Kraven B
    Coulson y
    Thing y
    MEHULK y
    BP y
    Gwenpool B
    Ghost p

Week 3 - 20.9.18

Gwenpool g
    Mockingbird y
    Black Widow b
    Wasp B 5*
    Black widow p
    Kingpin y
    Wasp y 5*
    Nico y
    Bucky p
    Pun b
    Fist B
    Mr Fantastic B *special xavier token*
    Spiderwoman r
    Ghost r
    Peggy b
    Iron Spider b
    Wasp 5* - AGAIN
    Mehulk g
    Thing y
    Venom B
    Valkyrie r
    Carnage r - Bonus Medusa p  - the dry spell is over!
    Antman - Bonus Medusa y - ahhhh yeah!
    Elektra r
    Blade g
    Coulson p
    Fury p
    OKOYE BLACK!!! The system works. :)
    Shuri g
    Chavez y
    Chavez y again
    Thor y
    Yondu B
    Emma Frost p
    Spiderwoman p
    Loki p - completed!!! :D
    Thor r - *switched to fan favourites to try and get another Medusa and an OML r*
    Cage y
    Cage y
    Star Lord p
    Moon Knight B
    Coulson y
    JJ b
    MEHULK p
    Hulkbuster b
    Ghost Rider g
    Moon Knight B 
    Ghost Rider r - LLTs
    OML B
    Nico p - classics
    Gamora B
    Lockjaw b
    Wasp y
    Pun b
    Bucky p
    Cyc r
    Xforce g
    Mehulk g
    OML y
    Awesome Hulk g
    Carnage g
    Gamora B
    Xforce y
    Rocket b
    Frost y
    Flaptain r
    Antman y
    Spidergwen r
    Awesome Hulk B
    Cyc y
    Moon Knight B
    Fist b
    Gwenpool p
    Carol g
    RHulk g
    Carnage B
    Coulson b
    Yondu y
    Venom B
    Thing y
    Vulture B
    Nova B
    *Got my final Medusa from the Come Get Me Event, so I started hoarding again*

104 pulls  - 19 5*s, that's around 18%

0 BH 5*     -  5 BH 4*, just under 5%

I'm very happy with how this all worked out, but my final thought is that I could have made my life MUCH easier by not splitting my pulls. For anyone else who is hoarding, I would really beware of special stores and try to be patient and spend your hoard in one place. You may need only 300 pulls if you've got the rest of the season to pull, but if a character is leaving it would be better to make sure you have 350+.

Peace out.

*I make grave mistakes all the time. Everything seems to work out.*