Activate Gems triggering also triggers Darigaaz's Rebirth token

Options
Brakkis
Brakkis Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
There appears to be a bug regarding the triggering of activate gems and Darigaaz's Rebirth token.

As you may be able to see in the screenshots, the opponent killed Darigaaz on Turn 32. This was the first Darigaaz to die so his Rebirth token spawned with it's base 4 shields. The following turn, gem conversion triggered Spitfire Bastion, which also triggered Darigaaz's Rebirth and gave it 3 shieldsThen more gem conversion occurred and triggered Dragon's Hoard, which yet again triggered Darigaaz's Rebirth and gave it 3 more shieldsThis led to Darigaaz returning to the field in a single turn once gem conversion had finished rather than the normal 2 it takes when he dies the first time.

Comments

• DBJones
    DBJones Posts: 803 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I wonder if this is related to the way several supports are triggering twice? Koth's ultimate triggers twice for every red gem match, and treasures give mana twice when matched. Others are probably doing this too, but those are the ones I've seen.
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DBJones said:
    I wonder if this is related to the way several supports are triggering twice? Koth's ultimate triggers twice for every red gem match, and treasures give mana twice when matched. Others are probably doing this too, but those are the ones I've seen.
    The treasure thing seems to be that they trigger once for every time they are reinforced.  I saw a 5-shield treasure give 10 mana to both players on match.  Other supports triggering twice I'm not sure of, though.
  • Rhasget
    Rhasget Posts: 412 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I have been using Molten Vortex and whenever it matches with another red support, it deals damage twice.
  • Brakkis
    Brakkis Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I have also noticed Koth's Strength of the Mountain triggering twice if a support gem is part of the red match, and even triggering 4 times when 2 supports are part of the match.

But this is a case of activate gems, not supports, being triggered and giving Darigaaz's support shields by having it trigger.