Come and Get Me - Event Details *Updated (8/9/18)

2»

Comments

• gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Brigby said:
    *Updated Progression Rewards to reflect the addition of Red Iso-8
    It's encouraging to see a quick response and adjustment instead of it being "too late to change it."  Thanks Brigby and team! 
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Hey @Brigby, or actually anyone really, was there a thread that talked about Boss Thanos' power set? I thought there was a one but I could be making it up. Kinda forgot how to fight that guy. 
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey @Brigby, or actually anyone really, was there a thread that talked about Boss Thanos' power set? I thought there was a one but I could be making it up. Kinda forgot how to fight that guy. 
    Here's the thread from the first run. Not sure if he's been tweaked or adjusted since then, but it has the Infinity Stone powers and his Gauntlet power (the third power is just the 5*s purple).

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/63745/thanos-boss-event-come-and-get-me-updated-4-27-17/p1
  • Mujo5
    Mujo5 Posts: 59 Match Maker
    Has the boss node issue when rounds open issue been fixed?

It is infuriating losing out on a boss node because you were the player to clear the prior round.

Please update the first part with the boss rules
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
    Mujo5 said:

It is infuriating losing out on a boss node because you were the player to clear the prior round.

It has generally worked for me to restart the app if I was the one to do that. My buddy just finished our Round 1 and he had to do that to get the reset.
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
    JHawkInc said:
    Here's the thread from the first run. Not sure if he's been tweaked or adjusted since then, but it has the Infinity Stone powers and his Gauntlet power (the third power is just the 5*s purple).

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/63745/thanos-boss-event-come-and-get-me-updated-4-27-17/p1
    He seems pretty similar which is disappointing really because it makes him a pretty trivial boss to deal with, especially when they boost the Guardians of the Galaxy at the same time (except, for some reason, Star-Lord!). I don't mind the easy time but I would like Thanos to be a bit more imposing, even just giving him the ability to move tiles and collect the Infinity Stones like we can. I mean, that is thematically appropriate.
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    JHawkInc said:

Thanks man!
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *Updated post with details about Thanos boss 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Mujo5 said:

Yes. I just received confirmation that the following fix is live in-game:
    • If a player is currently battling a boss, and their Alliance completes the round, the cooldown of the boss mission will be reset.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is there any chance of possible making the sides nodes have children of thanos goons/characters in them?
    The art is already there, just bung on a couple of powers on them and put them in the side nodes.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    JHawkInc said:

He seems pretty similar which is disappointing really because it makes him a pretty trivial boss to deal with, especially when they boost the Guardians of the Galaxy at the same time (except, for some reason, Star-Lord!). I don't mind the easy time but I would like Thanos to be a bit more imposing, even just giving him the ability to move tiles and collect the Infinity Stones like we can. I mean, that is thematically appropriate.
    Thanos is getting a beat down from a rabbit and a tree.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 968 Critical Contributor
    DAZ0273 said:
    JHawkInc said:

Thanos is getting a beat down from a rabbit and a tree.
    I think you meant trash panda...
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    JHawkInc said:

I'm pretty sure this is a product of the times.  I think this was the first event after the ill fated single run of Boss Rush that had it's difficulty up to 13.  So they went out of their way to make sure the erred on the side of being too easy vs too hard (which in my opinon is the smart plan, at least for the first run of a new boss).  That being said I'd love to see an update that make it a little more challenging.