Dragon's Egg and Sarkan the Mad

Options
wereotter
wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
Please, please PLEASE combine the tokens this support creates and the dragon token Sarkhan's second ability creates.

Both create a 5/5 red dragon with flying yet because they have different art, they don't stack as tokens together.

Edit: apparently at higher levels this ability gives a 6/6 dragon. However I would still be willing to sacrifice one power and toughness for the tokens to stack.

Comments

• Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Non stacking tokens are always a pain. I totally agree with the suggestion
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Giving Sarkhan's tokens Leader would do it...
    (Huatli's dino still needs leader too!)
  • Tilwin90
    Tilwin90 Posts: 662 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Leader would probably be the best option to solve token matching problems with planeswalker abilities. It's a very nice suggestion, @Kinesia
    I totally support it!
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah, Sarkhan's Dragon tokens have always been problematic, since they don't stack with the Dragoncaster tokens either.  Has anyone tested if they work with the Dragon Queen?  She may be the only way to combine all the tokens right now
  • DBJones
    DBJones Posts: 803 Critical Contributor
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Lathiss does work to combine all the dragon tokens. Well, I haven't tested the Dragon egg yet, but I assume its tokens are the same as the ones that other m19 creature creates on death. Using Sarkhan's second on her will reinforce Lathiss twice if you have 5+ mana in hand.
  • mrixl2520
    mrixl2520 Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    Options
    DBJones said:
    Lathiss does work to combine all thedragon tokens. Well, I haven't tested the Dragon egg yet, but I assume its tokens are the same as the ones that other m19 creature creates on death. Using Sarkhan's second on her will reinforce Lathiss twice if you have 5+ mana in hand.
    Lathliss does combine with Dragon Eggs tokens :)