Minor Changes to Roster page

1. When I am viewing only a particular characters, instead of showing the "number of rosters slots I use/ roster slots" I own. It could show the number of slots the particular star tier is taking up. 

2. Sort the roster based on total number of covers each character has. 

3. I hope the new 10 year anniversary covers are temporary. Because they are boring and it sucks. The reason the roster looks so cool is because it feels like owning all those great comic books. And the new anniversary covers look simply like a tribute to the MCU. It's ok, but I don't want it to be that way forever. 

Comments

• AardvarkPepper
    AardvarkPepper Posts: 239 Tile Toppler
    Agreed on 3.  Also would be nice to be able to sort characters by alphabetical order as well as continue to filter by rank.  Also would be nice if characters had an option to be applied to another character of the same name to raise champion levels or to become saved covers.

e.g.  I have an extra 1-cover 4* Gamora and an extra 1-cover 4* Invisible Woman that I rostered before saving covers was a thing.  I'd like to apply them as saved covers or champion levels, and I'd imagine others that did somewhat the same might like the option to get an iso refund in the process as well.

Questions on 1) and 2) from OP

1)  Why would you want to know how many slots the particular star tier is taking up?  Not that there's anything wrong in wanting a feature, but I'm curious to know the reasoning.  Maybe I should want to know how many slots a particular tier is taking up too.

2)  Why would you want to sort roster based on total number of covers?  Well, I imagine you meant applying an *additional* sort filter so you could sort by character tier as *well* as sorting by number of covers.  But again, not that there's anything wrong with the feature request, why would you want this?  Also are you talking about the roster in terms of character selection screen, or the roster list in general?

Thanks in advance for your reply, should you reply.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards

Questions on 1) and 2) from OP

1)  Why would you want to know how many slots the particular star tier is taking up?  Not that there's anything wrong in wanting a feature, but I'm curious to know the reasoning.  Maybe I should want to know how many slots a particular tier is taking up too.

2)  Why would you want to sort roster based on total number of covers?  Well, I imagine you meant applying an *additional* sort filter so you could sort by character tier as *well* as sorting by number of covers.  But again, not that there's anything wrong with the feature request, why would you want this?  Also are you talking about the roster in terms of character selection screen, or the roster list in general?

Thanks in advance for your reply, should you reply.

Not the OP, but these are things I've thought about, too.

1) For me was mostly just curiosity. It's cool being able to see the various breakdowns. The OP may have more, tho.

2) This one is actually functional for me, for Bonus Hero and ISO management. Being able to see at a glance which 4* are close to 10 Covers (and thus full Shield Training eligibility) would be really handy at times, as would being able to quickly pull up my potential Champs from various tiers to look at who to put ISO into.
  • Voldemort93
    Voldemort93 Posts: 31 Just Dropped In

I currently have an expanding roster. I have collected almost all three stars and am expanding on the 4 stars. 

1) So this provides me with seeing how many more characters do I have to left. It is quite a novelty feature really. It also helps to see how much more characters I have left in the tier to roster. 

2) It's all about ISO management. I have champed a couple of useful 3 stars. The rest of them need to be champed only for use in boosted events and their champion rewards. I don't pump in ISO into these characters until they are ready to be champed. It also helps me to decide who to pick as bonus hero.

For  eg: I have a had a  3* level 40 Captain Marvel  with 10 covers.