Mad about MPQ, a T50 PvE Alliance is currently full

Options
JSP869
JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
edited August 2019 in MPQ Alliances

Mad about MPQ is a solid T50 PvE-focused alliance currently looking for a new member currently full.

We are a private Alliance so make sure you check the right boxes when searching for us.

We expect our members to play every PvE event at cl7, 8, or 9 and hit at least full progression. Of course we're Mad about MPQ so some of us go well beyond full progression, many of us play cl9, and finish top 10, if not even better. Maybe we should rename ourselves Crazy Bastards playing MPQ? Never mind. No tiny kitties allowed. Wait! You let the bastards stay?! Wow!

We are very chatty in-game (as if you couldn't already tell from this post :wink: ) but we don't require any out-of-game communication. We have a Line room but Line is not required. We also have a Facebook page, if you're still doing that. Some of us are, but we're also old. Joining our FB group is also not required.

But we are mad about MPQ and we do go absolutely MAD! for Alliance events (not Ka Sith-levels of mad, though, those guys are nuts! In a good way! No offense, guys!) and in the past 12 months of Alliance events we've never failed to hit full progression either late Friday night or early Saturday morning (U.S. time). We also fully clear both sides in Civil War whenever it runs.

So if you're in an Alliance that leaves you feeling less than satisfied because they don't go all the way, join Mad about MPQ and go all the way with us ;)

Comments

• JSP869
    edited August 2018
    Options
    The position has been filled, but if you think you'd like to join us, shoot me or @WEBGAS a PM and we'll talk next time we have an opening. 
  • JSP869
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Position has been filled.

For the TLDR crowd:
    YOU: Must be able to play at SCL7, 8, or 9 in every PvE event and hit full progression.
    US: All of our members play every day (or answer to our Commanders) and we go all the way in Alliance events. For Civil War, we go all the way both ways. 
  • JSP869
    edited August 2019
    Options
    We have had a spot open up and would like to fill it ASAP with a solid 4* player, or better (even though all the good ones seem to be taken) who is willing to hit full progression in every PvE event at CL7, 8 or 9.
    CL is dependent on how mad about MPQ you are.

PvP is encouraged but not required. For personal improvement though you really should at least be trying to hit 575 points or get 16 wins for the CP. And once you get to 16 wins, getting to 27 wins for the 3* cover isn't that difficult And at that point...the 4* cover is only another 13 wins away ;)

If you're interested, reply here or PM me with your in-game name and current Alliance name if you're still in an Alliance. If you're not, I still need your in-game name so I know who to look for if you're going to apply to join us.

Spot has been filled.