S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply List (Daily Rewards)

Comments

• jkzl
    jkzl Posts: 85 Match Maker
    @Brigby thanks so much for the clarification.  Any thought to upping the rewards starting in year5?  As best I can tell, we're still about 80-100 days away from anyone actually hitting that marker, but it would be sweet to see the value of the rewards ramp up starting in year 5, whether it's just more covers, or higher ISO amounts.  Just a thought to support those of us (day 1700 for me today!) that have been with you for quite some time!
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    jkzl said:
    Brigby thanks so much for the clarification.  Any thought to upping the rewards starting in year5?  As best I can tell, we're still about 80-100 days away from anyone actually hitting that marker, but it would be sweet to see the value of the rewards ramp up starting in year 5, whether it's just more covers, or higher ISO amounts.  Just a thought to support those of us (day 1700 for me today!) that have been with you for quite some time!
    It's a topic that's been brought up before in our meetings, so we're definitely aware of this player concern, however I'm afraid at this moment I don't have any information to share.
  • Dougfresh413
    Dougfresh413 Posts: 125 Tile Toppler
    Day 1742 - Heroic 10-pack
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    @fight4thedream I was not aware that you were adding these into this list.  I didn’t see an *EDIT* so was just not aware of it.  Glad to see that this list is still living on. 
  • Dougfresh413
    Day 1743 - 50 hp
    Day 1745 - 25 cp
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    edited August 2018
    I don't know what's going on anymore (if I ever did):

Day 1746 - Heroic Token
    Day 1750 - Wolverine (X-Force) - Green

For reference, three XFW covers were given away on days 149, 165, and 180 according to the OP.  Day 1750 is the right day for another 4* reward, but the last one was Mockingbird.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    OJSP said:
    gravel said:
    I don't know what's going on anymore (if I ever did):

Day 1746 - Heroic Token
    Day 1750 - Wolverine (X-Force) - Green

For reference, three XFW covers were given away on days 149, 165, and 180 according to the OP.  Day 1750 is the right day for another 4* reward, but the last one was Mockingbird.
    Here’s wishing for weekly 4*s from day 1750 onwards. Starting from the oldest..

Careful.

We'd get 3 colours for each 4, so we'll catch up to the new releases... never.

Cause 3 weeks per Character is 50% more time than there is between new releases.

Shows just how much in need of an overhaul some things are.

• gravel
    Day 1752 - 100 HP
    Day 1753 - Heroic Token
  • Dougfresh413
    Day 1759 - 2500 iso
  • Bowgentle
    gravel said:
    Day 1760 - Heroic Token
    Day 1761 - 50 HP
    Day 1765 - Invisible Woman (Classic) - Blue

So, it looks like we're still on the 15 day schedule, but we're starting all over for the 4s.  Wolverine was his first color, IW is her second color.  She had all 3 colors given away on days 310, 340, and 370.

Looking forward to getting an Emma Frost cover in 2021.
  • gravel
    Bowgentle said:
    gravel said:
    Day 1760 - Heroic Token
    Day 1761 - 50 HP
    Day 1765 - Invisible Woman (Classic) - Blue

So, it looks like we're still on the 15 day schedule, but we're starting all over for the 4s.  Wolverine was his first color, IW is her second color.  She had all 3 colors given away on days 310, 340, and 370.

Looking forward to getting an Emma Frost cover in 2021.
    I laughed and gave it a like.  If you actually did the math, I'll go with "Insightful."
  • Kojubat
    Kojubat Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    I wonder if this is a case of someone not maintaining the reward table. They knew to give a 4* every 15 days when first filling the sequence, but didn't have characters to slot in when they built the original table. So in Lorem ipsum tradition, they put filler characters into the sequence to be corrected later.

Could it be that nobody has maintained this since Mockingbird had a database entry to plug into the table?
  • Bowgentle
    Any chance we can get an official comment on this?
    @Brigby
  • gravel
    Day 1767 - Heroic Token
    Day 1770 - 100 HP
  • gravel
    Kojubat said:
    I wonder if this is a case of someone not maintaining the reward table. They knew to give a 4* every 15 days when first filling the sequence, but didn't have characters to slot in when they built the original table. So in Lorem ipsum tradition, they put filler characters into the sequence to be corrected later.

Could it be that nobody has maintained this since Mockingbird had a database entry to plug into the table?
    That's as good a theory as any.  Obviously someone had to go in and update the Thanos reward since it was missed, but maybe they only made the one change, or when making they change, they messed up the future rewards.