4* DDQ: Battle of the Match-4s: Miss America vs Mr Mischief

2»

Comments

• iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Agreed that this was one of the easiest crashes - I think The Hood would have presented more challenges against America by passively stealing her AP, and at least he can do some damage too.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    1/3/3 152 Chavez made mincemeat out of the poor Asgardian on her first attempt. My reward was a champ level for Gamora - can't argue with that.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2018
    Still working on it with 1/0/1 at level 70. 

Update: Beat it with a single all-AP boost, 5 match damage boosts and 5 crit boosts. Not bad. Leveled her to 74 for 201 ISO because... I wanted to :)
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think the next one is Vulture. It'll be interesting to see if there's any Lv 70 Vultures out there who can win that one. If I remember his last go-around, there were quite a few who got Vulture airborne and kept him there, chipping their way to victory with an under-leveled/under-covered V-man.

Unless of course they change his opponent to Angel...  :open_mouth:
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,158 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2018
    Dormammu said:
    I think the next one is Vulture. It'll be interesting to see if there's any Lv 70 Vultures out there who can win that one. If I remember his last go-around, there were quite a few who got Vulture airborne and kept him there, chipping their way to victory with an under-leveled/under-covered V-man.

Unless of course they change his opponent to Angel...  :open_mouth:
    Vulture has never had his own 4* DDQ before this. This will be his first.

And I’m kinda expecting his opponent to be Archangel. Otherwise, players can just stockpile Black AP and then keep him airborne (and fuelling his own abilities) till kingdom come. Thematically, any Peter Parker Spiderman would be a decent challenge. Sandman, Goblin and Carnage would also be irritating. Venom would be laughable.
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Could be Iron Spider??
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Could be Iron Spider??
    Not impossible, but if it's a Spidey, I bet it's one with a stun.
    Actually, now that I think about it, Iron Spider's blue could make that an absolute nightmare. He's going to be kicking out a lot of web tiles running solo, which could easily build up to the point where he's taking essentially no damage from powers, and if you stay on the ground while he's got red, you're toast. We'll see, but good call on that possibility.