MPQ Sneak Peek: July 2018 Edition *Updated (7/27/18)

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,237 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wasn't x23 just in shield training? 

X-23 was in SHIELD Training back in March, Ant-Man this past January. The classic essentials were following no discernable pattern, but the required 'latest' four star should have been Main Event Hulk following the schedule that had been set. If this was Wiccan or Blonde Widow, I'd be hot but my 3/5/4 level 250 Iron Spider will do all right in this.
    Actually, to this point, the Classic essentials were pulling from the oldest ones (but it jumped around the group some) and has not repeated.  It’s not a true pattern but this goes against that trend. 

Yes, 3 day Hunt, 4 day HoD.
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Always glad for America to have more health.
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
    edited July 2018
    Wasn't x23 just in shield training? 

X-23 was in SHIELD Training back in March, Ant-Man this past January. The classic essentials were following no discernable pattern, but the required 'latest' four star should have been Main Event Hulk following the schedule that had been set. If this was Wiccan or Blonde Widow, I'd be hot but my 3/5/4 level 250 Iron Spider will do all right in this.
    Well that's great for you meanwhile the less fortunate are wondering why they skipped Hulk, Nico, America, Kraven, Black Panther, Shuri, Jubilee and Black Widow. Edit to add Valkyrie, even longer!

That turned out to be a longer list than I expected.   :s
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    Well, I needed a reason to add levels to Ant-Man and X-23.... I guess I know what my 2-star farm and SCL ISO bonus is headed towards. Too bad my Iron Spider won't get me a cover, though. Seriously, stop using guys that have been out for only a few months!
  • enigo me
    enigo me Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    ZootSax said:
    As a sanity check, it's the 3-day version of the Hunt and 4-day of Heart of Darkness?
    the new toon announcement says hunt starts on 26th and ends 30th.... which should be the 4 day variant.  but the announcement here says its the 3 day...... is my math really that bad?
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    enigo me said:
    ZootSax said:
    As a sanity check, it's the 3-day version of the Hunt and 4-day of Heart of Darkness?
    the new toon announcement says hunt starts on 26th and ends 30th.... which should be the 4 day variant.  but the announcement here says its the 3 day...... is my math really that bad?

S1 starts on the 26th, S5 ends on the 30th.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,569 Chairperson of the Boards
    NotBAMF said:
    That feeling when you grow your roster enough that next week will be my first time ever having ALL FIVE boosted 4* characters champed. :)
    Nice! I just looked and I have 4 out of 5 but could champ Ant-Man if I wanted. Now I'm tempted to do so!
  • enigo me
    enigo me Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    Bowgentle said:
    enigo me said:
    ZootSax said:

S1 starts on the 26th, S5 ends on the 30th.
    oh yeah... its EDT...... i was hoping that it would be a typo and we would get the 4 day variant 😕
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *(7/25/18) Brigby - Updated Deadpool's Dailies
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2018
    S.H.I.E.L.D. Training - Emma Frost (7/26/18) *New Update*
    Required Characters:
    4-Star: Emma Frost, Spider-Man (Infinity War), Ant-Man, X-23

:/ 

My Spidey will be 1/4/4 after the CM3 PVP, and if I manage to make t5 in Simulator he'll be at 2/5/5. Progression cover will be a useless red. Sure that's technically enough to to be able to raise him to Lv. 209, but I'm more concerned with the fact that you guys chose to make him a requirement right after making it so much harder to acquire newer 4-stars. You received universally positive feedback on the switch to characters that weren't so new, I truly don't get it. I would have said, "Oh they just want people to drop some funds to chase the character", but the Hero For Hire offer includes everyone BUT Spider-Man! The heck is going on in that office? 
    Quoting for truth. Great way to undo one of the more popular (of the few you've had over the past year) changes. Really exposes the reality of dilution. 
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
    ZootSax said:
    That's the plan, yes.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *(7/27/18) Brigby - Updated Versus events and Story events
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,237 Chairperson of the Boards
    It looks like Wiccan is the next feeder? I really hope not.  But he’s in the traditional spot (first pve starting Sun/Mon after the season begins).
  • Basepuzzler
    Basepuzzler Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    bluewolf said:
    It looks like Wiccan is the next feeder? I really hope not.  But he’s in the traditional spot (first pve starting Sun/Mon after the season begins).
    That would be quite annoying.
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    They really should bring back latest 4* increased pull odds, giving us some chance to even cover these new ones..

Also, if he will indeed become feeder, who will it be? Im not too familiar with him to be honest.....
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:
    The runnng theory is that Wiccan will feed Dr S and not Mordo.  Mordo was apart of vaulting and some players even have 2 max champed Mordo’s so that would give 12 covers.  How many have a maxed champed Wiccan?  Mine is 278.  This isn’t about double dipping either.  It’s about moving away, of this is the case, from older 4* to newer 4* so their is less covers to give out.  
  • Smart80
    bluewolf said:
    The runnng theory is that Wiccan will feed Dr S and not Mordo.  Mordo was apart of vaulting and some players even have 2 max champed Mordo’s so that would give 12 covers.  How many have a maxed champed Wiccan?  Mine is 278.  This isn’t about double dipping either.  It’s about moving away, of this is the case, from older 4* to newer 4* so their is less covers to give out.  
    Sound theory, although rumours suggest giving out lot of covers wont be problem..
    anyway, what would be their link?
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Smart80 said:
    bluewolf said:
    Sound theory, although rumours suggest giving out lot of covers wont be problem..
    Magic.  Same as Nico with Dr S.  But as we have learned there doesn’t have to be a major link between the 2 for it to be a feeder, ie jubliee -> PHX. 
  • Smart80
    Smart80 said:
    bluewolf said:
    Magic.  Same as Nico with Dr S.  But as we have learned there doesn’t have to be a major link between the 2 for it to be a feeder, ie jubliee -> PHX. 
    At least Jubilee and Jean are long time team mates... Magic feels much more of a reach to me..