9-25. . Courageous Token x1, 500 ISO
26-50. Heroic Token x2, 500 ISO
51-100. Heroic Token x1, 500 ISO
100-250. 500 ISO
and so on...

Progression rewards as usual.

Comments

• Good job emeryt
  • Wow, I started using forums more than 14 years ago and this ridiculous "firsties" thing is still going on.
  • Ghast wrote:
    Wow, I started using forums more than 14 years ago and this ridiculous "firsties" thing is still going on.
    Far from it, but whatever icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Time to bring this to the top before imitation threads pop up. Lmao.

Crossing my fingers I get a green BWGS or black hulk today!
  • Just try to keep your blood pressure low when three separate "hay guyz wher are the Litning Rounds?" threads pop up.
  • Ghast wrote:
    Just try to keep your blood pressure low when three separate "hay guyz wher are the Litning Rounds?" threads pop up.

Ikr. Haha! Chill out psyko!
  • Phaserhawk
    Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
    There are only 3 covers out of all the covers available I don't have, IW Blue and Green, and a Blue Spiderman, I have to get a blue spidey
  • WHEN ARE THEY STARTING!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry had to get that out of the way.

Really could use some purple GSBW covers. Also my last two green to max Hulk.
  • Deadpool55 wrote:
    WHEN ARE THEY STARTING!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry had to get that out of the way.

Really could use some purple GSBW covers. Also my last two green to max Hulk.

My guess is 41 minutes from now.
  • I actually logged on to see if the perennial "have LR started yet" thread was up. Regular as clockwork.
  • I need lightning rounds. Juggs is not my cup of tea and lazy Thor tourny is OBW/storm/lazythor combos everywhere.
  • Have I posted in the Lightining Round thread yet??? I keep refreshing, but can't see it. I've usually posted something in there by now. Ugh. Was really looking forward to reading it on my break.

Edit: Nevermind. Looks like I posted an hour later than my usual post time.
  • I need lightning rounds. Juggs is not my cup of tea and lazy Thor tourny is OBW/storm/lazythor combos everywhere.

Are they really? with low level LT sounds quite inefficient team.
  • There would usually be a grayed-out "round starts in 30 mins" panel on the event screen by now, but there is not. Can anyone remember if last week's just popped up unannounced at 11am PST/2pm EST?
  • wathombe wrote:
    There would usually be a grayed-out "round starts in 30 mins" panel on the event screen by now, but there is not. Can anyone remember if last week's just popped up unannounced at 11am PST/2pm EST?

I don't think I've ever seen that for the first one but I might be wrong. Definitely for all the others though.
  • Daylights saving time?
  • wathombe wrote:
    There would usually be a grayed-out "round starts in 30 mins" panel on the event screen by now, but there is not. Can anyone remember if last week's just popped up unannounced at 11am PST/2pm EST?

I don't think I've ever seen that for the first one but I might be wrong. Definitely for all the others though.

Ah, thanks for the clarification.

On the cover front, I could use quite a few heroes. My Patch and Punisher are both long finished (one maxed, one almost), but I need 2 blue Spidey, 1 blue IM40, 5 assorted Hulk, and 10(!) assorted GSBW, including my first(!) green. They haven't offered either of the latter two covers as tourney awards since I reached a competitive level in mid- to late January.

At least it's tokens, so I can grind for the characters I need in the Patch and Punisher rounds, and then tank most of the others.

See you all in the queues!
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    DOH, I thought any C. token is more than welcome. Then made calculations and turns out I have 9 of 18 potential covers maxed. So need quite a pack to get any progress. My usual luck is to get redundant covers waaaay too often. It's almost safe bet I'll open multiple IM40s (completed recently using 3 sets from tournaments...) and Punishers (was struggling for last 2 covers for long then discarded half a dozen recently.)

In villains you at least fight for what you chase.
  • OMG WHERE ARE THEY??!?

TINYKITTIES!

KITCHENS!
  • Really wish they would change the prize payout for the hero LRs. I have all 6 characters fully covered at 13/13 but would like a black Hulk and a red Patch for respecs. It’s kind of a horrible slog to win random tokens just to try and get those though. :-/