Request: Allow us to Send specific Powers for Team Ups

Options
dlegendary0ne
dlegendary0ne Posts: 93 Match Maker
I recently started using Team Ups more during my play in PvP and PvE.  There are a few that I rely on a lot, and it's easiest to get them from my alliance mates.  The problem I run into often is when I don't get the ability I need from the character I ask for.  Why does that need to be random?  Team ups sent have a cool down period, so abuse of them is limited by the number of people in your alliance and how often you use them.  And there's no single ability that breaks the game and provides a guaranteed win except for whales, and even then, you have to have enough points for it to work so you can only use it but so much.  I just don't see the logic in random sent TUs, and I hate constantly ask for characters over and over again, just to get the abilities I need.  I'd like to see this fixed, or at least a solid reason for why it can't be fixed - Please :smile:

Tagged:

Comments

• Alex502
    Alex502 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I completely agree. I think this would be easiest chosen by the player in the roster. Simply allow us to designate which power we want to send whenever that character is sent. Hell, if we can favorite a power on each character, that could also allow for some slight affect on the AI, allowing for a preference to be played by the AI while defending.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'd like to see this fixed, or at least a solid reason for why it can't be fixed - Please :smile:

Of course it can be fixed, it's whether they want to fix it, and if it's worth the time/money to add the UI to do so.

I'm pretty sure given how much dev time has gone into Team Ups in the last 3 years, we already have our answer.