Cho or Miles?

optimus2861
optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
I started pulling some legendary tokens last night, kinda hoping I'd get another Jessica or two (she's 1/3/1), but I ended up with a conundrum instead. I have both a Cho and a Miles cover on the vine now. Both are at level 209, so we're talking 400k to champ both. Even with the double ISO right now that may be a tall order in 13 days. 

So which is a better choice? Leaning towards Cho but opinions are welcome. The roster link in my sig is quite out of date; I'm up to 47 4* champs now, having added Yondu, Thing, and the Professor over the past couple of weeks. 

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    They both have their uses, but Cho's utility is much broader. He can make countdown's for Carol, Coulson, etc, green for anyone who can use it, and he's really good at taking out Ock in the Sinister Six event.
  • abominatrix
    abominatrix Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Depending on how much you play, 400K in 13 days is absolutely doable.

If you have to choose 1, I agree with Cho; he started out bad, but his rework really helped. He's useful in all boss events, and against teams with nasty specials that fall into corners you can't match. High HP and reliable damage. Not the best 4* but not awful.

Miles is closer to OK than good. He's a good web tile generator, but his powers don't entirely take advantage of them; if his red did +damage per web tile, then he would be so much better. That said, he's a reliable generator of web tiles and plays well with others who can use them. Not as good as Cho, but he has his uses.

Hope that helps!

• Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Agree with abominatrix, 400k is completely doable if you're willing to put in the time, especially with various events still running double iso.

That being said, if you're only doing one, Chulk all the way. Miles has to spend too much time getting various tiles out and hoping they don't get matched away before he gets a decent hit. I passed him over for champing quite a few times before I finally sunk the iso just because he was boosted that week.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,573 Chairperson of the Boards
    Miles is like the nichest of niche characters - I hear he plays well with Infinity War Spidey but I suspect a large percentage of players don't have one of those champed. We also now have Ghost who seems to do the invisible thing well. So yeah, web tiles.

Cho has hot dogs!
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd get Cho over before Miles, only because i have more characters champed who could benefit from passive countdowns, green on the board, and charged tiles than I do who could benefit from webs (sorry Bagman). I just wish Cho could be used with a Banner hulk like Main Event so I could run my Red Hulk/Main Event/Cho enormous character team. Hulkbuster works I guess.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just wish Cho could be used with a Banner hulk like Main Event so I could run my Red Hulk/Main Event/Cho enormous character team. Hulkbuster works I guess.
    Thing is pretty big. Juggernaut has some size to him. Colossus is a monster, and Kingpin is rather enormous. Of course, none of them are very good... but that's never stopped you before, RoadWarrior. ;)
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dormammu said:
    I just wish Cho could be used with a Banner hulk like Main Event so I could run my Red Hulk/Main Event/Cho enormous character team. Hulkbuster works I guess.
    Thing is pretty big. Juggernaut has some size to him. Colossus is a monster, and Kingpin is rather enormous. Of course, none of them are very good... but that's never stopped you before, RoadWarrior. 
    I'm always trying to make a Gyardos out of life's Magikarps. When RNG gives you lemons, or something like that lol