5* Daredevil - Sonar Strike

Options
jackstar0
jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
I'm trying to understand the situation here, but as it stands, it seems like I cannot fire this power if I am facing a single opposing character with no tiles on the board. However, I CAN fire the power if there is more than one opposing character and no tiles on the board.

Is there a condition being met here that's not explained in the power itself? Or is the power meant to be conditional on the tiles being present? Or if not, can this be checked and fixed, please? One way or the other, I'd like the wording to clarify what's going on, OR be able to be fired for the stun effect regardless of enemy tiles present.

"Daredevil's sonar vision lets him avoid enemy attacks and strike back at their weaknesses.
Converts 4 random enemy Strike, Protect, or Attack tiles to friendly Strike tiles, then stuns the target for 2 turns.
(Passive) When a Stunned enemy is damaged Daredevil deals XXXX damage to that enemy."

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Let me guess - you tried to stun a boss.
    They're immune to stun, so you can't fire the power without enemy tiles.
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'll test again, but I don't believe that was the case. On the flipside, I haven't slept correctly in 4 days, so who knows what I'm going through.