Wolverine (X-Force) in HfH store

Steel_Colt
Steel_Colt Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
Is anyone else seeing this? I have a yellow Wolverine (X-Force) cover coming soon (21-ish hours as of now) in my Hero for Hire store. 
What is he doing there? I have no covers on the vine and his crash isn't due for at least 9 days.
What is this?

Comments

• CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Yep, he's on the way for me too.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    No idea. I would have sworn I saw Kingpin earlier, but I see XFW there now, other people in my alliance reporting the same.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2018
    I can verify as well that I saw yellow kingpin cover (the third character in the H4H store) yesterday and it's X-Force yellow cover now.
  • Tensuun
    Tensuun Posts: 98 Match Maker
    edited July 2018
    Sam Wilson and Kraven were skipped earlier in this cycle, so Fisk is probably getting skipped for the same (presumed, not confirmed) reason: he's just too weak (on his own or otherwise) to make a fair Crash. Maybe this means Fisk and Wilson will get reworks (and retroactive assigned Crashes) after Chavez's Crash?
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tensuun said:
    Sam Wilson and Kraven were skipped earlier in this cycle, so Fisk is probably getting skipped for the same (presumed, not confirmed) reason: he's just too weak (on his own or otherwise) to make a fair Crash. Maybe this means Fisk and Wilson will get reworks (and retroactive assigned Crashes) after Chavez's Crash?
    The thing is, even if that's the case, XFW's H4H store is still set to start way too early (20 hours from now, even though it shouldn't start until Elektra's ends in 4 days 10 hours).
  • Tensuun
    Tensuun Posts: 98 Match Maker
    JHawkInc said:
    Tensuun said:
    The thing is, even if that's the case, XFW's H4H store is still set to start way too early (20 hours from now, even though it shouldn't start until Elektra's ends in 4 days 10 hours).
    Oh, good catch. I hadn't noticed that part! I wonder what it means!
  • Rockwell75
    Rockwell75 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    I had Kingpin this morning, then I checked upon seeing this post and it was XFW and then I restarted the game and it went back to Kingpin...so I dunno.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2018
    It's back to kingpin now but it's 4 days 9hr away instead.  :open_mouth:

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
    Sorry about that all, there was a back-end issue that surfaced Wolverine (X-Force) for a bit. It was and is intended to be Kingpin up next. Fixed now, appreciate the reports!
  • Jarvis_Jackrabbit
    Jarvis_Jackrabbit Posts: 78 Match Maker
    "Back-end issue" sounds personal. The less we know, the better. Eat your fiber.
  • Steel_Colt
    Steel_Colt Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
    IceIX said:
    Sorry about that all, there was a back-end issue that surfaced Wolverine (X-Force) for a bit. It was and is intended to be Kingpin up next. Fixed now, appreciate the reports!
    Now I'm sad, I was hoping against better knowledge it was a sneak Wolv-Buff. You wouldn't guess it from my profile picture but I kinda like Wolverine. ;)
    Thanks for clearing this up Ice!