Make Wasp Great Again

Options
Megaturd
Megaturd Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
I have played multiple matches with 5* wasp and was rather disappointed. Her powers are low damage and high cost which is a recipe for disaster for the 5* tier. Below are suggested improvements to make her a relevant 5* character:

To make wasp top tier
1) add stun to blue power
2) add damage passive based on swarm tiles when ally is invisible 
3) make health steal aoe enemy damage and team heal 
4) call the swarm only appears if there are 4+ swarm tiles on the board AND you reach 12 ap in a given color. Call the swarm is restricted to the color that has 12 ap. 
5) Call the swarm generates AP from destroyed tiles
6) increase her blue power to 8 ap but modify the ability to steal 4 ap from each color of the target. 
7) make call the swarm activate passively I.e when 6 swarms tiles are on the board at the start of a turn th swarm tiles destroy the surrounding tiles and deal damage to the target. 

Currently, 4* wasp is considerably more powerful then 5* wasp. If she remains unchanged the. Players are left with another 5* that will sit on the bench. 

Comments

• whitecat31
    whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @Megaturd is right about Wasp 4 star being superior to Wasp 5 star's abilities. A lazy wasp 5 star build, based on the four star would have been a much better addition.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I find it ironic that someone named Megaturd doesn't like 5Wasp.