Wasp match damage does not show the actual increase in damage during call of swarm. Please fix.

whitecat31
whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor

When Call the Swarm is active Wasp's match damage should show an actually increase based on the number of Swarm tiles shown, but the tile damage indicated shows no increase.  This is important for putting the correct player in front based on damage done.

In theory, if you have Call the Swarm active, it would be very counter productive, to use it based on the amount of damage Wasp is putting out and how hard it is to actually put swarm tiles out there as well as the actual AP cost of 12. Since players can't see the actual match damage they are doing, they would not know that to use Call the Swarm for the subpar damage it generates is a bad move.

If you can't figure out how to code that, could you instead upgrade Wasp so she is not the worst 5 star ever made?

Also if Call of Swarm is active, it sometimes partially negates her blue tiles to generate more swarm tiles if they were generated before Call of Swarm was active. This varies in it's repeatability.

Example:  By some miracle I got 20 black and 24 blue.   I used her blue 4 times, and then used her black twice.  Using the Black twice put four tiles on the board. When the tiles from that blue ability count down, they should have generated 2 swarm tiles each. When the tiles did count down, one generated a swarm tile, and the rest counted down and did nothing. I was left with 5 swarm tiles on the board instead of 12.   Another time I did something similar to this, but some of the blue tiles were destroyed before getting used, and the two remaining did generate swarm tiles, so I had a total of 8 on the board.

Maybe you can do a Lazy Wasp build, and just mirror her abilities for the four star and do a damage increase upgrade, because each one of her abilities are superior to her 5 star build.

Her Black skill is not true heal, and can only be used to heal if there are up to 3 swarm tiles on the board.  The four star Wasp Black ability is superior as written, with the ability to stun and actual damage output. Since it is so expensive could you make it true heal?

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well her Blue skill only makes swarm tiles out of Blue tiles. Perhaps the board was out of Blue basic tiles?
  • whitecat31
    whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    Well her Blue skill only makes swarm tiles out of Blue tiles. Perhaps the board was out of Blue basic tiles?

Maybe, but I was looking to see if there was blue tiles left on their board after all the drops, and there was.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Hm. Weird. Well I only have Wasp at 1/0/0 so I probably won't be able to test with you for a while :)
  • Megaturd
    Megaturd Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Hm. Weird. Well I only have Wasp at 1/0/0 so I probably won't be able to test with you for a while :)
    Don’t waste your time testing her. 5* wasp is a terrible character and needs significant rework. She is very frustrating to play due to her low damage high cost powers.  Completely agree with @whitecat31 that 4* wasp is better than 5* wasp
  • Jaedenkaal

When Call the Swarm is active Wasp's match damage should show an actually increase based on the number of Swarm tiles shown, but the tile damage indicated shows no increase.  This is important for putting the correct player in front based on damage done.

I'm actually not sure this is a bug. Other characters who boost their own match damage in-game (Thanos, Vision) don't display this increase either, as far as I know. Only Okoye's passive actually changes her T/U damage AND who makes the match, and her's is worded differently (increases her base Team-Up match damage). I'm sure that's not much of a consolation.

Megaturd said:
    Don’t waste your time testing her. 5* wasp is a terrible character and needs significant rework. She is very frustrating to play due to her low damage high cost powers.  Completely agree with @whitecat31 that 4* wasp is better than 5* wasp
    I'll keep that in mind. Sometimes, I'm bored, though.