Complete DDQ4 (Crash) Guide - Tips for all Matchups

13»

Comments

• DarthDeVoDarthDeVo Posts: 1,942 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mine's 5/3/5 but Level 90 and it took about six or seven tries, but I got her. I had to start with +2 B/P, +2 G/B, +2 All AP boosts, but didn't use damage boosts. 

Having a lot of blue covers definitely helps, and you have to deny her from getting any of her colors whenever possible, but it is beatable at lower levels. But if you are undercovered in blue, it does become significantly harder. 
  • ammenellammenell Posts: 681 Critical Contributor
    no way to deny three colors against her, but eventually the game grew tired of me and gave me a ridiculously good board.
    my 213 lvl 131 merle still had about 2/3 of his hp left.
    must have been about 20 tries... 
  • JaedenkaalJaedenkaal Posts: 3,338 Chairperson of the Boards
    ammenell said:
    no way to deny three colors against her, but eventually the game grew tired of me and gave me a ridiculously good board.
    my 213 lvl 131 merle still had about 2/3 of his hp left.
    must have been about 20 tries... 
    Sounds like he did pretty well, then.
  • NabistayNabistay Posts: 134 Tile Toppler
    Is this still the thread for this information? It isn't showing the current x force deadpool for me
  • bk201bk201 Posts: 68 Match Maker
    Nabistay said:
    Is this still the thread for this information? It isn't showing the current x force deadpool for me
    It's a great post and source of info, but I think it's outdated. I believe this thread can help you, the users always give tips for beating the crash. Every time the crash rotates, a good soul post about it on the MPQ Events, Tournaments, and Missions section.