Wrecking Crew is Recruiting

Options
2»

Comments

• vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I would like to join your alliance if you'll have me. I'm a daily player; started the game a little under 2 months ago. I have a pretty solid 2* team--including a couple level 85 characters and a couple level 50+ characters. I just started building up my 3* roster--mostly only 2 or 3 covers for each so far. However, I'm pretty good at Bejeweled so I manage to do pretty well with the team I have--I was able to rank in the top 350 of the Hulk event even without any grinding on the last day. However, I'm not in a position where I can spend $50 to immediately build up my BP and 3* Thor to level 141 so don't expect anything crazy like that.
  • I submitted a request.
  • Well this is a little awkward and embarrassing but timing being what it is I've just decided to switch to a different alliance. While I feel bad I've also set up Wrecking Crew with enough roster spots to hopefully be competitive immediately so I'm hoping to see all of you on the leader board.

I figured the most fair way to leave would be to promote everyone to commander. That way no one can kick anyone else out but you're all free to leave if you ever need/want to.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I feel bad about being on the same boat as beez.
    Would be good to see the Wrecking Crew a strong and mighty force.

fistbump.png
  • I forgot to mention that I've only been playing for about 3 weeks, which i s why my roster isn't that great yet

No worries, if you're posting on here I figure you're in to it. Is your name in game Ybanga?

hey. I'm Ybanga. sorry for the confusion. thanks for the spot. I won't disappoint. Should be able to get top 25 in fearless defenders, maybe top 10
  • I'm a regular player been logging in every day for about a month now. I have two pages of characters my biggest being 54 Thor and maxed original iron man and widow. I placed under twenty in most of the hulk events, and am currently under 100 in fearless. I'm looking to join an alliance and will make efforts to communicate with other members. Let me know if I'm a good fit and I'll join. Thanks.
  • Hi There,

I recently join your alliance.
    I hope I would do a great addition to the team.
  • So, who's who in the alliance right now? Since I know some members left and we have new people too.
  • Hey, I'd love to join! Sent in a request.

Mostly 2* now, with 4 maxed, and working on getting my 3* covers. Play daily. At time of posting, am #14 on Defenders and #10 on Heroic Mode. Usually place okay at the end of tourneys. More than willing to pay the next spot open. Thanks for your consideration!
  • Lee26 wrote:
    Hey, I'd love to join! Sent in a request.

Mostly 2* now, with 4 maxed, and working on getting my 3* covers. Play daily. At time of posting, am #14 on Defenders and #10 on Heroic Mode. Usually place okay at the end of tourneys. More than willing to pay the next spot open. Thanks for your consideration!

I approved you in! If you can open up more spots, that would be great. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Halordon
    Halordon Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi there,

just wanted to say hi and thanks as I was accepted without invite. I´m on my 135th day and just can´t stop icon_e_smile.gif
    Happy to contribute.

cheers,
    Halordon
  • Think we should make a new recruitment post or alliance chat? Since beez no longer runs the alliance.
  • Hey guys,

I'd like to join ur "Crew" too. Atm i'm just at day 70, but my roster is growing and growing. I´m a daily player, and currently i got 476 points at "fearless defenders".

I'll try to compete in tournaments to achieve some Hero Points and would appreciate if u would welcome me to your Crew.

My ingame name is HumbertoHo
  • HumbertoHo wrote:
    Hey guys,

I'd like to join ur "Crew" too. Atm i'm just at day 70, but my roster is growing and growing. I´m a daily player, and currently i got 476 points at "fearless defenders".

I'll try to compete in tournaments to achieve some Hero Points and would appreciate if u would welcome me to your Crew.

My ingame name is HumbertoHo

There's only one spot left and it would be nice if you can open the next spot?
  • Lokitty wrote:
    There's only one spot left and it would be nice if you can open the next spot?

How much is it? currently i got 75 HP and could buy it as soon as i got enough HP
  • HumbertoHo wrote:
    How much is it? currently i got 25 HP and could buy it as soon as i got enough HP

An insane amount for free players. I think the next spot is 1400 HP. I swear this is their method to make people purchase from them, which explains their sale right now.
  • 325/1400

still working on it icon_e_sad.gif
  • hello everyone

thanks for invite, for the forums e-mail problem was unable to login, until they fixed it few mins ago.

day 66, need more 3*** cover to fill my roster icon_e_geek.gif
  • I made a new recruiting/chat post for the Wrecking Crew.

The break room and recruiting center.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4898