MPQ Sneak Peek: July 2018 Edition *Updated (7/27/18)

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2018
    bluewolf said:
    Rod5 said:
    @Brigby is the Banner boost fixed this time around?
    It’s been fixed for a little while now (before this event), so have fun with Banner!  
    Since when?  It’s still an open bug on the other sub forum. When banner transforms you lose the boost and I would anticipate it’ll be the same, yet again.  This is not a monetary driver so it goes to the back burner.
    I believe there was a thread just like this one last time.  Someone pointed out that it was still marked open, and even though it was fixed it appears no one changed that.  

EDIT:
    Actually it's just the same two of you having the same back and forth with no one confirming either side.  
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/807855#Comment_807855
    I have no idea if it's fixed lol.
  • Rod5
    Rod5 Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    bluewolf said:
    Rod5 said:
    It’s been fixed for a little while now (before this event), so have fun with Banner!  
    Since when?  It’s still an open bug on the other sub forum. When banner transforms you lose the boost and I would anticipate it’ll be the same, yet again.  This is not a monetary driver so it goes to the back burner.
    Nope, I can confirm it’s fixed. My Banner is at lv450, boosted to 560. He just transformed into Hulk; Hulk is at lv560, has 56140 health, and match damage is Green 1435, Red 1276, Purple 1117. Smash at 5 covers (based on The Other Guy) does 19636 AoE damage.
    Thank you, good to know. CL9 much more comfortable for sure.
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    bluewolf said:
    Rod5 said:
    Nope, I can confirm it’s fixed. My Banner is at lv450, boosted to 560. He just transformed into Hulk; Hulk is at lv560, has 56140 health, and match damage is Green 1435, Red 1276, Purple 1117. Smash at 5 covers (based on The Other Guy) does 19636 AoE damage.
    Great!  Now maybe they could’ve told us or updated the bug list so we wouldn’t have to guess and speculate.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *(7/05/18) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, and Deadpool's Dailies
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,245 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks for the early update!  Looking forward to taking my champed DD through Venom Bomb!
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    So just the one 4* PVP this season?
    Disappointing.
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
    Bowgentle said:
    Disappointing.
    Wasp and Ant-Man, so 2.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,488 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle said:
    Disappointing.
    Wasp and Ant-Man, so 2.

At this point we're literally 3 PVPs into the season.  Who knows how many we'll get?  I'm guessing they're going to throw 1 in 3 or 4 at us, more than that is very discouraging to the 3* players.  So that would be... 2 to 3 per season.

Last season had many more because of more 4*s fit the theme (Pride Month) than 3*s.  I think that's going to be the exception rather than the rule.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle said:
    Disappointing.
    Wasp and Ant-Man, so 2.
    Wait, Wasp was this season?
    It all blends into each other.

OK, 2/6 is alright.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    Bowgentle said:
    Bowgentle said:
    Disappointing.
    Wasp and Ant-Man, so 2.
    Wait, Wasp was this season?
    It all blends into each other.

OK, 2/6 is alright.
    Also 4* Ghost will have it's own PVP like they all do. So that's another one.
  • Rockwell75
    Rockwell75 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    Bowgentle said:
    Disappointing.
    Totally disappointing.  With everything going on right now-- supports, Gambit, draw rates etc.-- the apparent shift to more 4* PVPs was an unequivocally great development and something I've been hoping for for a long time.  I don't understand why it can't be a more permanent and regular feature.  At least give people the option of choosing one or the other-- I didn't work so hard for so long to build a 4* roster only to have to bring a piece of 3* dead weight along in most PVP matches. 
  • Rockwell75
    Rockwell75 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    Shintok17 said:
    That won't count as he'll be new and pretty much useless.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    Shintok17 said:
    That won't count as he'll be new and pretty much useless.
    It will be the movie version, which would be a Female version of the character. Not everyone has all 4*'s champed so most of the 4* PVP essential characters are also useless to some people as well. I only have sixteen 4* champs but all 3*'s champed, so I have carried around useless 4* essentials in PVP before. It happens. The 4* boost list makes those useless 4*'s obsolete anyway since the other 2 characters are the Offense and Defense of the team anyway.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *(7/09/18) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, Deadpool's Dailies, Weekly Buffs, and added details about Ghost.
  • Bubba3210
    Bubba3210 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    @Brigby, I noticed Storm is on Team Cap as a team group and on Team Iron Man as the 2*? Is that a typo?
  • Spiritclaw
    Spiritclaw Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    @Brigby

Who are the round rewards for each team in Civil War? Ghost for both?
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Base on Venom Bomb placement being the rquired characters for Team Iron Man, his side gives Ghost.
  • Bowgentle
    So, about those 4* PVPs...